Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 06:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion Alert 2.3 - Now with remote shutdown of Aion and Bot

Discussion on Aion Alert 2.3 - Now with remote shutdown of Aion and Bot within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion Alert 2.5 - Now with remote status reports

Aion Alert 2.9

NOTE: As of 2.9 I cannot get my version to crash. If yours is crashing I am happy to look at it, but I need very specific input, ie, what you did right before the crash, the details of the crash report, and any testing you did to isolate it, and if you can make it happen every time.

NEW: You should be able to reply to an alert with a command to Aion Alert with text messages now, so long as your company's subject line is "RE: Aion Alert" or "Re: Aion Alert". You can test this by going to your email account, sending yourself a txt message, and then replying to it from your cell phone and then looking at the details to see what the subject line is. Note that AA also strips everything after the first line (ie after you hit enter) so that only your command is processed.

NEW: AA responds to a message body command of "status" to send you a status report in the following format:

Status Report at 11/2/2009 6:52:56 PM:
Kills: 1
Exp Gained: 31701
Kinah Earned: 424
Deaths: 0
Last Entry of Note: 11/2/2009 6:52:29 PM

(That last one is the last time AA noted something occuring in your log that it tracks, useful to see if your bot is still doing things).

NEW: Aion Alert can now shutdown your bot and Aion via email command.

NEW: Aion Alert will now, if you choose, monitor an email address for commands. Please read below for a full understanding of the syntax required. I have tested this with NoFap running in a circle and the /t playername message command went through fine. Note that currently it just has support for sending commands to Aion and that at the moment, Aion must be the foreground window for it to go through. I hope to be able to work around this soon.

FEATURES:
* Aion Alert will monitor your Aion log and alert you for the following conditions, as selected:
- If you receive a whisper
- If your inventory is full, note: Will only send one time till you press stop and start again to avoid spam emails.
- If you die
- If you receive mail
- If you level up.
- One user specified alert string

* The program will play a sound file you designate for the duration you specify.

* If selected, it will send an email with the nature of the alert You can send to your cell phone with most providers, i.e. to send a page to at&t cells its , or for Verizon its

* The program will also monitor an email address for input. Currently supports sending a command to Aion, shutting down Aion, and shutting down your Bot. It will check for new emails every 15 seconds.
- Subject line must be "ai" (without the quote marks)
- Body of message must start with "ac" to send commands to aion
- Body of message must be "acquit" to shutdown aion
- Body of message must be "botquit" to shutdown your bot
- Body of message must be "status" to get a status report.

EX: ac /t Shadowraith This is a test whisper.

To use:
- Copy the system.ovr file to your main Aion directory. This is a txt file, feel free to read it. It enables logging in Aion. Start Aion. If you do not see a chat log appear in your Aion directory, something is wrong and AionAlert will not work.
- If you modify the search strings, they must match exactly something that occurs in your chat log, whatever language.
- Define the user alert if desired.
- Start Aion Alert. Fill out the path information if different for you.
- Fill out the SMTP email information if you wish to receive emails from Aion Alert and click the SMTP checkbox.
- Fill out the POP email information if you wish for Aion Alert to receive emails from you and click the POP checkbox.
- Click start.
- When you click start it will save all information.
- You then have 3 seconds to make Aion the active window so Aion Alert can identify it.
- Click Link Bot and then click on your bots window within 2 seconds to make Aion Alert aware of your bot.

If you wish for Aion Alert to scan your POP email, it must be set up to allow for it. I will only discuss GMail because anyone can get an account, but others should work.
1. Log into Gmail
2. Click on Settings
3. Click on Forwarding and POP/IMAP
4. Click on Enable POP for mail that arrives from now on (I had to do this because it would only pull 437 emails and all of mine were from 2006, if you click this it fixes that issue)
5. Recommend you choos to "keep Gmail's copy in the inbox" but that is up to you.

Now you can be alerted to a whisper and reply back all from your cell phone while watching TV. Get your life back from Aion's grind.

2.1 - Updated 10/30/09
Now uses directx audiovideoplayer meaning you can play mp3's. The Duration has changed to seconds from miliseconds. If duration is 0, no sound will play, if duration is < sound file length, then it will play 1 time. No looping, sorry.

2.2 - Updated 10/31/09
Rolled back sound to simple support. DirectX was causing too many people to crash, maybe visit again in the future. For now, use c:\Windows\Media\chimes.wav or another simple wav file you verify works. This means the duration is in MS again. If duration is 0, no sound will play.

2.3 - Updated 11/1/09
- Changed subject line to "ai" for easier use from cellphones.
- changed command line for aioncommand to "ac" for easier use from cellphones
- Added awareness of Aion to allow for remote shutdown with "acquit" command
- Added awareness of bot program to allow for remote shutdown with "botquit" command

2.4 - Updated 11/2/09
- Changed inventory full alert to only send notification one time till stop and start are pressed to avoid filling up mailbox.
- Changed aion window identiication from recognizing based on window name to support bots that change the aion client window name.

2.5 - Updated 11/2/09
Now sends status reports.

2.6 - Updated 11/2
Added fields to support foreign language chat logs for the Report system. Note, you must include the space before the number (exp or kinah) in the first field, and the space after the number in the second field. Ie, defaults are, "You have gained " and " Kinah." and "You have earned " and " EXP"

2.7 - Updated 11/2
- Fixed an error with whisper that would cause an index crash.

2.8 - Updated 11/3/09
Added a gather report data checkbox so you can turn that off if you dont need it, of if you think it is causing crashes.
Cleaned up report gathering usinglarger capacity variables. Should be cleaner.

2.9 - Updated 11/4/09
Added support for cell phone text replies.
Fixed one minor crash.
Attached Files
File Type: zip AionAlert2.9.zip (17.6 KB, 45 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/01/2009, 22:16   #2

Note:
There is a possible issue with non-english users being unable to send emails to Aion Alert due to their date format. I will try to address this in the future if it is the case.
Old 11/01/2009, 22:34   #3

Sounds great.
Old 11/02/2009, 07:22   #4

hey dont work now 4 me whit sz bot

aion alert cant find my aon window

i switch after start 2 my aion window ;(

dont work 4 me
Old 11/02/2009, 13:36   #5

Hmm, are you a non english user? I bet the aion window is not named "AION Client" in other languages, which is what it looks for to confirm.

I will have to do some more changes to support non-english use.
Old 11/02/2009, 15:11   #6

sz bot rename the aion window ;(

i play on english client
Old 11/02/2009, 15:47   #7

Aggo,

Try 2.4, it should fix your problem.

2.4 - Updated 11/2/09
- Changed inventory full alert to only send notification one time till stop and start are pressed to avoid filling up mailbox.
- Changed aion window identiication from recognizing based on window name to support bots that change the aion client window name.
Old 11/02/2009, 16:17   #8

thx 4 fast fix window found

all works big thx
Old 11/02/2009, 16:43   #9

ok i have a new problem

i whisper whit a player name (blabla)

i tray to whisper a new player name (ahha)

ai

ac /t ahha test whisper....

whisper gos to blabla = ahha test whisper....
Old 11/02/2009, 18:05   #10

Quote:
ok i have a new problem

i whisper whit a player name (blabla)

i tray to whisper a new player name (ahha)

ai

ac /t ahha test whisper....

whisper gos to blabla = ahha test whisper....
The same for me, but the rest works very well and i have no problems with Aion Alert and SZ-Bot! Thank you for this nice Programm But i have another question, would it be possible to add an IM Service to the Aion Alert via ICQ/MSN ? This would be perfect!
Old 11/02/2009, 18:46   #11

You mean to send an ICQ or a MSN IM?

Hmm, only if they have email addresses for that, in which case you can already do so.

So it doesnt whisper to a new person? too wierd, will have to test.
Old 11/03/2009, 01:05   #12

Aion Alert 2.5

NEW: AA responds to a message body command of "status" to send you a status report in the following format:

Status Report at 11/2/2009 6:52:56 PM:
Kills: 1
Exp Gained: 31701
Kinah Earned: 424
Deaths: 0
Last Entry of Note: 11/2/2009 6:52:29 PM

(That last one is the last time AA noted something occuring in your log that it tracks, useful to see if your bot is still doing things).

Let me know what other things you would like status on.

NOTE: I will only do things I can pull from the chat log for now. AA is staying clean in that it doesnt poll memory at all, read or write. This makes it safe to use as far as I can. Some of my other programs (Mana Minder, Pet Helper, Aion Stats) do read memory for their values, still pretty safe, but riskier. None of my programs use memory injection.
Old 11/03/2009, 02:00   #13

This is interesting. Has anyone tested this with Aion Ninja?
Old 11/03/2009, 03:56   #14

2.6 - Updated 11/2
Added fields to support foreign language chat logs for the Report system. Note, you must include the space before the number (exp or kinah) in the first field, and the space after the number in the second field. Ie, defaults are, "You have gained " and " Kinah." and "You have earned " and " EXP"
Old 11/03/2009, 06:43   #15

Heya, I love the program. I am testing version 2.7, but am getting some crashes when my character gains exp. Debug spew indicates that a value is too large for an INT16.

Keep up the good work and thanks again for your work on this program!