A simple add on utility that monitors your health and your pets and sends a hotkey command (presumably your pet heal) when your pet goes < a value you set and your health is > a value you set.
Simple to use, just unzip and run. Put in your values and click start. Works well alongside Nofap and I assume other bots (was testing around the 40 turtles tonight).
Will remember your settings.
NOTE: As far as the hotkey, i recommend the single number keys. I do not know if the special keys will work. This uses the sendkeys method for those who want to try. Also, Aion must be the active window.
Note, if there is a patch where memory offsets change, this wlll of course stop working till I can recompile it. I might make the memory offset a variable you can modify and save so that people can update without a new version required.
Note, if there is a patch where memory offsets change, this wlll of course stop working till I can recompile it. I might make the memory offset a variable you can modify and save so that people can update without a new version required.
Isn't it possible to write some kind of auto-updater that will search for the offsets by itself?
Or am i daydreaming?
Will this be getting updated with the new offsets? T'was a godsend for my SM.
I tried messing with CE to find the new pet offsets, but all the addresses I tried to put into the PetHelper source ended up doing nothing. Not even giving me an arithmetic error, lol
[Release] Faust Addon, This addon is gonna kill u 04/28/2010 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 29 Replies hiho. I made a little addon which will make your wow unable to connect to any server after it was run once. If you are now thinking about why someone made an addon that crashes your wow: sent some1 you dont like... or make him type: /script ConsoleExec("decorateAccountName 1")
here is the addon. have fun :D
Download
hell
ps. pls dont move it to addons section since its not a "normal" addon
Addon-Management-Program! (addon-saver) 07/30/2008 - World of Warcraft - 13 Replies Hi,
ich habe ein Programm geschrieben zum leichteren verwalten von Addons. Dabei werden Addons samt Einstellungen und realmlist.wtf als Paket gespeichert. Diese Pakete kann man dann wiederherstellen, bearbeiten oder löschen.
Es eröffnen sich dadurch zahlreiche Möglichkeiten der Benutzung, u.a.:
für normale Spieler:
- regelmäßige Sicherheitskopien der Addons und Einstellungen
- ein schmales und leichtes UI zusammenstellen um am Patchday problemlos spielen zu können bis die wichtigsten...
suche namens änderungs addon =) / look for name change addon =) 01/13/2008 - World of Warcraft - 13 Replies Hi
ich hatte mal ein addon was die deutschen namen wieder englisch macht. ich will aber keinen englischen client haben weil mein englisch dafür nicht reicht. ich hab aber wow gelöscht und wieder installiert. ich brauch dieses addon BITTE ich werde bei namen wie "sturmwind" oder "schlingendorntall" bekloppt =P.
hi
i had an addon that change the german names to the english names. i don't want to have the english client because my english is too bad for this. i have uninstall wow and...