Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 18:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aion Alert 5.0 - Almost as smart as you

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion Alert 5.1 - Almost as smart as you

PLEASE READ THE DOCUMENTATION

If you enjoy this, or use it more than once, please consider donating. Anything at all is appreciated, and nothing is required, but if it helps you out, help me out <grin>

Aion Alert
Escape the Grind ( v 5.1 )

Aion Alert (AA) is a log parsing program. After enabling the Aion log file, AA will continuously (ever ½ second) monitor the log for selected events.

When an event occurs, AA will optionally: Play a sound, Send an email (or cell text) alert, Send a screenshot of the event.

AA also allows you to send commands to it, to Aion, and to whatever bot you may be running at the time.

And AA features AAServer, a Telnet server that allows for real time communications with Aion via a Telnet connection.

AA 5.0 Features Advanced Whisper Options outlined in the following pages.

FEATURES: ALL FEATURES ARE OPTIONAL!
• AA will monitor your log file and alert, screenshot, and/or shutdown all programs on any of the following conditions:
o Receive a whisper
o Inventory is full
o Death, with name of enemy player if PK’d
o Receive Game mail
o Level up
o User specified alerts
o Character Inactive
o Aion Inactive
• AA can play a sound upon any selected alert
• AA can shutdown Aion after X min with no exp gain or after X deaths.
• AA can make sure Aion stays the active window
• AA can send emails (and via email, cell phone texts)
• AA will monitor an email address, every 15 seconds, for incoming commands including:
o Commands to Aion
o Commands to Bot
o Screenshot commands
o Quit commands for Aion, Bot, Telnet, or all
o Command for status report
• AA can launch AAServer, a telnet server allowing real time interaction with Aion.
• AA supports receipt of notifications from other applications.
• AA can keep track of exp gained, exp/hr rate, kinah gained, AP gained, deaths, PK, and number of each monster killed.
• AA Features Advanced Whisper Responses

Version 5.1
- Fixed a bug that made it so if you had User Specified checked, AA would ignore whispers.
Attached Files
File Type: zip AionAlert5.1.zip (383.8 KB, 230 views)
File Type: zip AionAlert5.2.zip (389.2 KB, 593 views)

Thanks
4 Users
Old   #2

Version 5.0
- Added Advanced Whisper support - all autoresponses sent ~5 seconds after whisper received.
- Added ignore list for names that will not be processed by advanced whisper
- Added response sent to anyone on ignore list if not set to NONE
- Added preshutdown response for when you have shutdown on whisper checked if not set to NONE
- Added NAME substituion feature for preshutdown response.
- Added random whisper response. Will track number of times and not do more than limit set. Will
optionally shutdown if limit exceeded.
- Added structured whisper response. Will step through them in order. Will optionally shutdown
if limit exceeded.
- Added shutdown if one person sends more than X whispers.
- Status Report now keeps track of all whispers received, sorted by whisperer.
- Fixed "User Specified" checkbox to remember its status
- Removed saving of userdefine textbox (List still saves, just where you add a name doesnt)

Old   #3

Help

Can you still me whats going on here ?

System.Net.Mail.SmtpException: The SMTP server requires a secure connection or the client was not authenticated. The server response was: 5.5.1 Authentication Required. Learn more at
at System.Net.Mail.MailCommand.CheckResponse(SmtpStat usCode statusCode, String response)
at System.Net.Mail.MailCommand.Send(SmtpConnection conn, Byte[] command, String from)
at System.Net.Mail.SmtpTransport.SendMail(MailAddress sender, MailAddressCollection recipients, String deliveryNotify, SmtpFailedRecipientException& exception)
at System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.Send(MailMessage message)
at AionAlert.Form1.mailCheck(String attach)
at AionAlert.Form1.QuitAll(String reason)
at AionAlert.Form1.timer1_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndPr oc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3603 (GDR.050727-3600)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
AionAlert
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Big%20pappa/Desktop/OH/New%20Folder/AionAlert.exe
----------------------------------------
System.Windows.Forms
Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
Old   #4

Bigpappa, looks like you either need to check the SSL box.

Old   #5

End of Support -

I am going to release the source files for Aion Alert as of 5.1

I will most likely not be making any more updates to it. If I do they will be posted as normal.

I have enjoyed developing AA and I am glad that it has helped a lot of you bot more safely. I truly wish Aion didn't need botting, but the grind is horrible, and NCSoft left little room for legitimate external projects.

For those 7 of you who donated, thank you very very much, total received 28.00 for those who care. Lesson Learned: Botters are like (and probably are) people who download music and movies and never pay for them. If they can get it for free they will. Makes me see why all of the bots charge for use, donations just dont work in this environment.

Anyway, if you see any derivations of AA, use with caution, I'd personally recommend you stick to the version you find at the top of this thread, or download the source code, Visual Studeo Express (free) and complile it yourself, making changes and learning how things work.

Thanks again for your support, see you around the abyss or in Mortal Online.

The source code is now available at:
Old   #6

Ok i will try that and c what heppens
Old   #7

5.2 source and exe released here:

Version 5.2
- Changed initial chatlog read to speed up readtime. (Thanks to Ladybug)
- Added error message for no chat log found.
- Added pop3 error catches for unable to create client and for unable to retrieve mail
- Added SMPT error catch for unable to send email notice.
- Added errors to status report (unable to connect to smpt or unable to connect to pop3)
- Added reset of whispers to reset command
- Added shutdown for after X minutes running, will execute a QuitAll (Thanks to Texmex)
- Added instruction in doc on how to catch /say or /legion reliably (Thanks to Ladybug)

To catch /say or /legion

First, go into Aion and in the chat tab, give /say and/or /legion a unique color. Then get someone (other than yourself) to say something on that line. Then look in your chat.log for what they just said.

As a part of it you should see three numbers in the form of #.#### #.#### #.####

Copy those numbers and put them in the user defined field in the Settings tab. This will now catch anytime someone other than yourself uses that line.

I.e. if this is in my chat log:
2009.12.06 14:16:01 : [charname:Whoever;1.0000 1.0000 1.0000]: im out to beach cya later

Then in the user defined field you would make an entry of "1.0000 1.0000 1.0000" (without the quote marks).
Old   #8

chat logs

Where is this chat log you are reading from with this program? I've been trying to search for it. I made a PvP tab for enemy logs to see when they are coming. and sometimes I would like to clear that information. but it's a pain since I have to delete the tab and remake it in order to do that. So I figured there should be a log file for it. If I can delete the tab which deletes the content within it. Then it should be deleting the log file as well, or at least, that log file.

I was thinking I could write a batch file up that clears that info.

What are your thoughts?^-^
Old   #9

Is there any danger of using this? Imo using a bot is the maximum of extra programs, I dont want to increase the chance of ban.
Old   #10

All this does is read the log file. It does not read or write to memory.

If you rename the exe to something like Notepad.exe and change the field on the settings page for what the title bar displays to "Untitled - Notepad" then there is little chance of problems from AA.
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeagle1 View Post
Where is this chat log you are reading from with this program? I've been trying to search for it. I made a PvP tab for enemy logs to see when they are coming. and sometimes I would like to clear that information. but it's a pain since I have to delete the tab and remake it in order to do that. So I figured there should be a log file for it. If I can delete the tab which deletes the content within it. Then it should be deleting the log file as well, or at least, that log file.

I was thinking I could write a batch file up that clears that info.

What are your thoughts?^-^
Read page 2 of the docs, tells you how to make the chat log appear.
Old   #12

giving a try
Old   #13

sounds like complecated
Old   #14

It is as complicated as you need it to be.

Every option has a simple checkbox to turn it on or off, so you can turn em all off and just use it to gather status reports if you want.

It is fully documented in the download and lots of folks available to answer questions, but use or not, its your decision.
Old   #15

Is this still functioning?