Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 18:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skill Levelers

Discussion on Skill Levelers within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Skill Levelers

hi peeps..

this is to answer the requests for skill lvling "macro's"

i have made 2 skill lvling macros today considering i have little programing experience and I'm only lvl 58 on zero you guys may need to bare with me.. hehe ok here goes..

i've made a leap attack skill lvler and a death laser skill lvler. as of now thats all i can make .. i haven't figured out how to be able to use the other skills alone so that they can be macro'ed anyway i donno if these skills "loop" or not so they may not run forever.. but i did put them in exe.

anyway first off the death laser u just start it and put your mouse a inch or so from your char in any direction and sit back and watch.

second skill.. leap attack you start the program and put the mouse under your char and sit back and watch.

lastly i made the skills slower so you will regain your power after each attack so when you stop u can just go play with out waiting for your power to recharge.

also i'm only recharging with a 33KW/s engine so my time to recharge will probably be slower then yours but hey i made some skill lvlers and as far as i know they work so have fun and enjoy.

if you have any comments or questions post em up and i will try to help as much as i can. i will check in every so often to help out if i can. thx for your time and enjoy the game.

peace ~poppy~

P.S. could someone explain how to make a looping macro with auto it?
the program i used was auto it.
Attached Files
File Type: rar death laser skill lvler.rar (192.3 KB, 284 views)
File Type: rar Leap Attack skill lvler.rar (192.3 KB, 331 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/09/2007, 20:52   #2

Antivir: Nothing found
ArcaVir: Nothing found
Avast: Nothing found
AVG: Nothing found
BitDefender: Nothing found
ClamAV: Nothing found
F-Prot: Nothing found
Norman: Nothing found
Rising: Nothing found
VirusBlokAda32: Nothing found
VirusBuster: Nothing found

Scanned by

Going to try it.

Thanks.
Old 10/11/2007, 08:00   #3

lol i see people have responded lol just to let you guys know it may be a "terrible" rating but hey least it's a rating lol this is also my very first public "macro" lol i do a few things on my own to get the job done for myself but i've never done anything like this before so i'm at least happy that you guys took time out to rate what i've done lol thx guys peace.
~Poppy~
Old 10/11/2007, 18:08   #4

I have tryied Death Laser and it works. But for Death Laser you just can push down righ click doing Death Laser and un-plug your mouse.

Well for lazy people that macro works.

Thanks.
Old 10/12/2007, 21:28   #5

np glad i could help even if it was only a little... been here a while and never could figure out anything that hadn't been done before.. e.g (CO-EO) so when i seen the chance i tried to help out
Old 10/21/2007, 14:11   #6

thx
Old 10/21/2007, 15:28   #7

please make one for the skill UltimateIce thank you ^^ or please email me --> thanks
Old 10/29/2007, 07:10   #8

sorry guys i have quit zero as in deleted the client because of TQ's mishaps with CO. CO is my main game i was playing zero for fun but due to the screw up's of TQ i have prepared myself to quit playing any TQ games. i'm sorry but even if i was on zero still i couldn't make a skill lvler for ultimate ice because i was only lvl 59.. so i'm very sorry guys.

note i've only prepared myself to quit. i have not done so yet as far as CO, but if they keep up their **** i will drop off co aswell and go for a much better handled game. ty for your support thus far and i'm happy to have been of some kind of help here.

peace
~Pop~
Old 10/29/2007, 07:12   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopAlot View Post
sorry guys i have quit zero as in deleted the client because of TQ's mishaps with CO. CO is my main game i was playing zero for fun but due to the screw up's of TQ i have prepared myself to quit playing any TQ games. i'm sorry but even if i was on zero still i couldn't make a skill lvler for ultimate ice because i was only lvl 59.. so i'm very sorry guys.

note i've only prepared myself to quit. i have not done so yet as far as CO, but if they keep up their **** i will drop off co aswell and go for a much better handled game. ty for your support thus far and i'm happy to have been of some kind of help here.

peace
~Pop~

btw as a last thought you may find you can probably use the current skill lvlers for other skills then what i made them for.. it's only an auto clicker it was made for certain skills but not limited to them. ty ~Pop~
Old 10/29/2007, 19:01   #10

Thanks, see ya mate.
Old 02/26/2010, 17:33   #11

hey ur macro dont work now please update ur macro and i dont know how to use it
Old 02/26/2010, 20:29   #12

here is a fail save macro that cant get you banned >_> setp one grab a role of tape. step 2, find a safe place to go afk. step 3. take down the right button and use your skill continuesly. (mouse pointer has to be in the middle of the screen for leap attack so you dont move any where.

easy no? no downloads and you can never get banned this way..... just have a good level engine if not it will take longer but it still works.
Old 02/26/2010, 21:46   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofthedark View Post
here is a fail save macro that cant get you banned >_> setp one grab a role of tape. step 2, find a safe place to go afk. step 3. take down the right button and use your skill continuesly. (mouse pointer has to be in the middle of the screen for leap attack so you dont move any where.

easy no? no downloads and you can never get banned this way..... just have a good level engine if not it will take longer but it still works.
or do what i do...
put a coffee cup on teh right button XD
Old 02/26/2010, 22:53   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryostasis View Post
or do what i do...
put a coffee cup on teh right button XD
i some times used a computer key board or the monitor xD
Old 02/27/2010, 00:00   #15

Quote: