Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 21:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Some Translating Issues

Discussion on Some Translating Issues within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Some Translating Issues

So I've been working on my server for sometime now, and I fail to find the file/table where the kill chat(Our Admiral usera killed FleetB's Captain Userb) and where the nobility announcements(Duke Usera has arrived on Steel Warship) are. I have searched for them using the characters that are displayed, and so far nothing. I was wondering if anyone else has had any luck finding them.
Old 06/07/2017, 18:15   #2

This is what you are looking for. It is in the first spoiler of that page.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2017, 21:21   #3

I'll check it out, but I did go through the strres table, and couldn't find anything in there, but I'll give a shot, thanks.
Old 06/07/2017, 21:22   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwned93 View Post
I'll check it out, but I did go through the strres table, and couldn't find anything in there, but I'll give a shot, thanks.
It is in there, you can take a look at the translated one I showed you. CQ_STRES is the table that does system messages.
Old 06/07/2017, 21:30   #5

I see, thank you. You really helped me on this one.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I need some help translating TS1 Korea
10/30/2012 - 12Sky2 - 8 Replies
Hi, If there is some one that has a good translation for TS1 Korea i would really love your help. I would ask Robsus, i know that he was the one doing these kind of stuff but if there is any one else please post here. If it is possible it would be good to have the stats window translated, skills, items, mobs, NPC texts, or to be short if you remember the translation that was made for TS1 Japan something like that. That translation was awesome. I hope that some one can help me....
I need some help with translating
05/01/2012 - 12Sky2 - 0 Replies
was wondering if anyone can help me figure out how to translate games if u can help please do
aaron's translating central.
11/28/2008 - Zero - 0 Replies
Hey guys and gals, Since their has been alot of new people learning or well i should say attempting to make ZO Servers and since noone released a fully translated "WORKING" DB yet i decided to open a translating service. Completely free just make sure your clear on what you want. Pack it up, email me it or upload it and post it in this thread. email: [email protected]
[Tutorial]Translating Homepages to your Language
07/27/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
first go on Google then klick there http://www.abload.de/img/google1fv4.jpg Then copy and paste the Url of the Homepage that u wish to translating there and klick the Button http://www.abload.de/img/google26cx.jpg Before
Translating Help
02/02/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Ok ive got the translations i wanna change but where do i change cq_npc or cq_action because do i go to cq_npc to get the type number and then find in cq_action?