Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 01:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Please help me i need file cq_action eng!!

Discussion on Please help me i need file cq_action eng!! within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Please help me i need file cq_action eng!!

I need file cq_action eng please somepeople help

tag:ai co file tieng viet share cho minh lun nha!
Old 03/27/2013, 23:34   #2

sorry but I doubt people will just hand over a translated CQ_action freely
Old 08/19/2013, 23:57   #3

elite*gold: 540
hit me up with a private message I will show you how to translate whole sections of it at once easily so you wont have to use someone elses action
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/10/2015, 19:55   #4

Please pro help me in zero
Old 02/27/2016, 13:01   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by idlemonkey View Post
hit me up with a private message I will show you how to translate whole sections of it at once easily so you wont have to use someone elses action
Can't Hit you in msg!! You have Facebook??
Old 02/28/2016, 20:21   #6

elite*gold: 540
easy way to translate.
select only the part with words leave the numbers there as translators tend to mangle numbers.
and paste them into notepad++ click encoding click character sets, click chinese|simplified (at this point the strange letters will turn into chinese words).....copy and paste the chinese words into google translate or any other translator.... read the broken english in the translator ... and write it back in your action in proper english.... replacing all spaces with ~
Old 02/29/2016, 04:04   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by idlemonkey View Post
easy way to translate.
select only the part with words leave the numbers there as translators tend to mangle numbers.
and paste them into notepad++ click encoding click character sets, click chinese|simplified (at this point the strange letters will turn into chinese words).....copy and paste the chinese words into google translate or any other translator.... read the broken english in the translator ... and write it back in your action in proper english.... replacing all spaces with ~
guide me change drop zps when kill noob
Old 06/04/2017, 05:44   #8

In order to add ZP drops when a mob is kill, you need to go into the cq_monster table, and add an action for the monsters. The action should be something along the lines of type 1001 data 0 params emoney += 5 or however you want it to be.