Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 09:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

easy server start no applications

Old   #1

elite*gold: 540
easy server start no applications

okay guys if you really cant handle clicking 3 times to open your server .....
here is a tutorial for you to make a script that will open all of your servers for this at one time
you can use a batch file (which is what they were created for)

simply open notepad and paste the following code in and save as start.bat

server start

note: you will have to change the path to your directory if you have your servers in a different folder in your system ie: C:\ACCServer" ACCServer.exe could be something like C:\documents and settings\administrator\downloads

you can also put this in windows tasks to run delayed on startup so it automaticly starts your gameserver when your windows server comes online

use simple applications for simple things save the complex applications written and compiled by other people for things u cant do with something easy

you may also notice there is something similar to this already in the server files ... it is named with the cmd extension though instead of bat so to open it you would need to use the comand prompt

Old 08/17/2013, 08:43   #2

elite*gold: 0
lmao it doesn't work we been there done that did you forget their in separate folders also you gotta have them into the config files too be able too run the program your doing what ive already did on my apps also the bat files must be in the folder itself each folder we tried that they wont run the processes that goes with them also the jzserver is so out dated it doesn't work half the time you called me a noob your more noob than I am and stay off my threads I don't answers your so quit being a dueche

Old 08/17/2013, 08:43   #3

Wow and yet u were just bashing Wolf telling him it was worthless, but yet ur posting the same thing he did. douchbag much?
Old 08/17/2013, 09:51   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfvane101 View Post
lmao it doesn't work we been there done that did you forget their in separate folders also you gotta have them into the config files too be able too run the program your doing what ive already did on my apps also the bat files must be in the folder itself each folder we tried that they wont run the processes that goes with them also the jzserver is so out dated it doesn't work half the time you called me a noob your more noob than I am and stay off my threads I don't answers your so quit being a dueche
lol you dont know what youre talking about google for batch files and learn for yourself how to use them and what theyre for .... note the directory being called by the /D lol

it doesnt do what your app does it opens all of them in one click ...

what your app does can be accomplished by making shortcuts to the exes themselves this is just an example of how someone else can do it easily (although there are many other ways)
without downloading and installing something made by someone of questionable intent

Old 08/17/2013, 11:42   #5

lol questional intent how can someone being a nice guy releasing a cool looking apps for everyone too use just for fun be questionalble your the one being questionable at everyone whos trying too make the zo community a better community by making yourself look better than anyone else is a very questionable guy
Old 08/17/2013, 12:04   #6

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfvane101 View Post
lol questional intent how can someone being a nice guy releasing a cool looking apps for everyone too use just for fun be questionalble your the one being questionable at everyone whos trying too make the zo community a better community by making yourself look better than anyone else is a very questionable guy
lol you didnt release anything you shared an already compiled application with who knows what in it ... not saying it is anything malicious in it because i didnt even download it,but it could easily....
as well this thread is not about your application
now if you were actually interested in advancing this community as you put it you would not be trying to disrupt someone else releasing a better way, or attempting to hinder people keeping the posts that are relevent for development in front of the other threads
Old 08/17/2013, 17:58   #7

Well then why bash someone elses apps did you bother too too scan them ive scan all my apps before I release them also you can check total virus clean there if you want I wont bash your threads any more in fact I did try out your program there and had too change the program a bit too match where my files was but the accserver gave me problems like I pointed out but other than that you did a good job on your end bro the msg server did work and the npc worked just fine now im done posting here on this much thread you have a good day
Old 08/17/2013, 21:43   #8

back to trashing u guys are something else

« [Release]Table Converter Open Source | Translation for TQ App »