Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 21:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Server APPs

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Server APPs

Hello ZO world its me chillin out I thought I released these for everyone too enjoy I did these using VB you can just stick each app into your ACC server
folder and Gameserver folder in your server files then create shortcuts for both of them start them up and check out the credits goes too the Staff at crusadersgaming with out their support I haven't tested them on eo server but they might just work too lol so enjoy them
Attached Files
File Type: rar ServerApps.rar (995.3 KB, 57 views)

Old 08/16/2013, 13:21   #2

elite*gold: 540
or.... they could simply create a shortcut to open it themselves without having someone elses software running on their server

if really needed a batch file set to run as a task would be better....

this is worthless except to put your name on someone elses server

ps there are lots of tutorials if you guys search to make ur own launcher in visual basic for things more relevent to use a launcher for ... such as opening their client

Old 08/16/2013, 19:27   #3

lol this hasn't anything to do with launching the client itself it launches the ACCserver and the NPCServer and MsgServer with only using 2 apps with a cool new look far as putting my name on the server the apps are just copyrighted too me cause I made them for everyone too use far as launchers goes too actually put in the client yes there are tutorals of making a launcher but for people that don't know how too make a launcher start learning how by using visual basic Far as worthless let people decide for themselves not from one guys opinion everyone has oppinions I was just being nice in letting everyone too use these apps.
Old 08/17/2013, 00:00   #4

BEWBIES!!!!

Old 08/17/2013, 03:56   #5

elite*gold: 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfvane101 View Post
lol this hasn't anything to do with launching the client itself it launches the ACCserver and the NPCServer and MsgServer with only using 2 apps with a cool new look far as putting my name on the server the apps are just copyrighted too me cause I made them for everyone too use far as launchers goes too actually put in the client yes there are tutorals of making a launcher but for people that don't know how too make a launcher start learning how by using visual basic Far as worthless let people decide for themselves not from one guys opinion everyone has oppinions I was just being nice in letting everyone too use these apps.
read english you noob lol to do exactly the same thing as your "applications" do all a person would have to do is right click the server exe and pin to taskbar or create shortcut

using an application like this is just a waste of time ...... it would be much better to use something like this to open the client exes not server .... is a waste and i stand by my opinion and have every right to make it.. also lol there is already a program that does this it is called jzserver.exe lol if you want to waste time use the application already there

« [Release] Server Files | [Release]Table Converter Open Source »