Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 01:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Server Files

Discussion on [Release] Server Files within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Server Files and Guide

Hello everyone, I'm glad to be able to release something new and working to the ZO community. For starters I would like to say that these server files are far from perfect and do need some work.

Server Files -

Client Download - (If you would like me to upload the client to a different site let me know)

Tools -

Flash Decomipler Trillex -

Hex Editor -

Register Page -

Let's start with how to set up the server

Now open your "ACCServer" folder and open up "Account" and edit it as below

Now open up "config" and edit it as below

Now go to your "GameServer" folder and open "Config" and edit it as below

Now open "Shell" and edit it as below

Alright now for editing the client. I would suggest making backups.

First go to your client folder and open up ini and look for "Worlds.dat" and open it with a hex editior. You will need to edit the server name and IP. I suggest using the same server name and IP you used for your server files.

Once you edit it save and exit.

Now go back to your client folder and go to data > flash > world > 01. Make copies of s1 and w1 then you need to download flash decomipler trillex. I will provide a working one that is registered to use.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 06/22/2012, 23:20   #2

so what is this exactly ?
Old 06/22/2012, 23:25   #3

Zero Online server files. Basically just the server files them selves with a client patch. The server files are working you will just have to find a working client. I have still been looking for one and working on one. Maybe with in the day I can have a client up and ready to use for everyone.
Old 06/22/2012, 23:26   #4

Wow well that will be good hamachi or not im in just add me on hotmail and let me know when u will up the server thanks
Old 06/22/2012, 23:44   #5

Well I won't be bringing a server up anytime soon, I'm simply just working on some files in order to get more development going on around here. Maybe then I will bring a server out once everyone else has something they can work on to.
Old 06/24/2012, 05:19   #6

great..!!! if you have updated your files... you're dont think about the max level..
most server files has only 187 of max levels...after that there's ton's of problems..\
so goodluck...
Old 06/24/2012, 05:56   #7

Well in order to add more levels from what I under stand you have to add it into the "cq_levelxp" manually after 187 and also edit the "Levelxp.dat" file found in the client. Assuming you do it with in the client there should be less issues or bugs as you call it. That's about the only way I know of since the cq_config shows nothing of a sort in order to raise the max level

I will be updating these server files as I go. Currently working on translating the files to start with. You can check my little website to see what I currently have translated. I will be going from map to map.

From the way it looks right now, Fleet and Squads aren't working. Will have to see if I can fix it.

Just a lot of work to do for one person in order to get something better for the community.
Old 06/26/2012, 11:38   #8

elite*gold: 540
portions of this "patch" do not pass a large number of antivirus scans as well the database files seem slightly incomplete I will repair these issues and apply them to a "complete" database/client upload ... I of course will give you credit for the files I do use from your post lol
look for it within the next couple of days

heres the client

server will follow
Old 07/20/2012, 09:11   #9

Bump
Old 07/20/2012, 17:10   #10

this is clean server files?
Old 07/20/2012, 17:28   #11

There are no "Clean" server files, but you can edit them so that they are.
Old 07/21/2012, 22:19   #12

This is good server files to work. keep up. im already test it
Old 09/09/2012, 17:41   #13

help plzz . "Server is down"
Old 09/09/2012, 20:14   #14

elite*gold: 540
the "ip configuration" (which for this server setup is almost purely in the shell.cfg)
as for port forwarding if you have a vps its not neccessary to port forward if you are running this on your home computer then look up port forwarding in google for your routers model number +port forwarding and forward all the ports in your config files

dontforget to allow an exception for this in your firewall andclean any viruses before you run it as both things will probably block it initially(the accserver almost always shows up as a virus u might just add an exception)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/10/2012, 01:26   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by idlemonkey View Post
the "ip configuration" (which for this server setup is almost purely in the shell.cfg)
as for port forwarding if you have a vps its not neccessary to port forward if you are running this on your home computer then look up port forwarding in google for your routers model number +port forwarding and forward all the ports in your config files

dontforget to allow an exception for this in your firewall andclean any viruses before you run it as both things will probably block it initially(the accserver almost always shows up as a virus u might just add an exception)
I play with hamachi . I think worlds.dat had problem .
Closed Thread