Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 18:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

any english

Discussion on any english within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/09/2012, 16:08   #16

elite*gold: 0
I do im living it.
Old 09/09/2012, 20:18   #17

Clearly stalkin idles comments. trying to humiliate him..... hmmm. well that's settled. your life is the trashiest i have ever seen.
Old 09/09/2012, 21:29   #18

lol, stalking? No rather like visit forum, see whats new, and whats not. I mean seems like your doing the same to me. Stalking my comments to humiliate me, so its kind of a 1 way street.
Old 09/10/2012, 03:44   #19

hmm well thin i just wanted to know any English servers not for people to troll each other lol.
Old 09/10/2012, 08:03   #20

clearly every single post idle lays on epvp ur dying to look for it ..and u cal me stalking ? you see me comment and all ur silly comments no .. if i was stalking you , it means repeaditly not just for 1 single thread ... but you .. **** when *** was giving out brains and then he came to you he shouted NEXT. be quiet boy .. and go empty out your trashy low life at someone else
Old 09/10/2012, 08:18   #21

Sadly i dont go looking for his posts considering all of the time i just look to see if something new was posted, not meaning im singling out the mother ******* *** of zo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canady View Post
Hello everyone if its okay can you post if anyone has a private server online now ? Except project gaming since idle banned all Egypt because this Scum bag.
Anyways thanks and hope there is one active
Bye
from

so i took about 5minutes of my life to look for this and now ur defending him sad. just sad. Looks like someone else needs a life, considering there is about 2 threads of yours asking for a private server OTHER than project zero.
Old 09/10/2012, 10:26   #22

by saying because this scum bag u ****** i meant Impact and idle knows it .. and im tlaking bout stalking so stop changing subject boy .. and just coz im asking if theres a pserv doesnt mean that hey guys i have no life thank you . It means i like playing this game hen i have time .. it means that i bring some friends and communicate with them it doesnt mean i sit 24/7 on it and play .. thank *** i have a life , getting engaged soon and hopefully gonna be taking care of my brothers son in 2m onths .. So if ur saying thats not a life then boy just like i said at 1st . your a ******. you're now burned now please for the love of *** shut the f*** up

And p.s im not defending him .. im just sayign the truth and it is that u got a trashy life , Idle barely knows me , Idle is always busy improving his server than talk to me and i agree with him when someone bugs him when hes doing better for us .. hes not my pal or buddy hes a owner of a game that i play . Again ...u ******
Old 09/10/2012, 17:38   #23

Quote:
And p.s im not defending him .. im just sayign the truth and it is that u got a trashy life , Idle barely knows me , Idle is always busy improving his server than talk to me and i agree with him when someone bugs him when hes doing better for us .. hes not my pal or buddy hes a owner of a game that i play . Again ...u ******
Sounds like a contradiction to me, he msgs you about problems, you guys must be buddies for this to be happening, ergo some false facts again. Improving his server? I havent seen anything new on that game since ZO FIRST came out. Most of the npcs have little to no translations, if at anything he just copy pasted the table.
Old 09/10/2012, 19:20   #24

hmm u say we best buddies .. banning me for 3 months is best buddies ? boy u better be quiet ,, u dont know me and also u dont know idle so please be quiet like a lil bit*** coz ur so ******* annoying ...
Old 09/10/2012, 20:51   #25

elite*gold: 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex06052 View Post
the mother ******* *** of zo.
Im flattered you would say that
Old 09/10/2012, 21:30   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by idlemonkey View Post
Im flattered you would say that
lol

Quote:
hmm u say we best buddies .. banning me for 3 months is best buddies ? boy u better be quiet ,, u dont know me and also u dont know idle so please be quiet like a lil bit*** coz ur so ******* annoying ...
I do know you, your english sucks, your from Egypt you can't get on his server cause he banned egypt because they are all cheaters.
I do know idle, hes a thief. end of story. If im so annoying please use you're power of will and don't bother to comment back, because it will only continue.
Old 09/11/2012, 00:21   #27

elite*gold: 540
sure continue it fool
you will just continue to make yourself look more and more like an idiot ... in case you hadnt noticed youre alone here
and calling everyone else names because you are butthurt you got put in your place that
is just too ironic

youre getting to make less and less sense every time as you get madder and madder about this wonder what stupid thing you slap yourself in the face with next
Old 09/11/2012, 03:24   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by idlemonkey View Post
sure continue it fool
you will just continue to make yourself look more and more like an idiot ... in case you hadnt noticed youre alone here
and calling everyone else names because you are butthurt you got put in your place that
is just too ironic

youre getting to make less and less sense every time as you get madder and madder about this wonder what stupid thing you slap yourself in the face with next
Lets not forget who started bashing me now idiotmonkey, canady came at me. So I'm not calling anyone names who DOES NOT deserve it. As far as my *** hurting it doesn't because I was never put in my place. Because as far as I am concerned my rants will continue, you will continue to rob people of their work, that is just who you are and who I am.
Old 09/11/2012, 03:32   #29

hmm i guess everyone would like to troll each other instead of telling me a good private english server
Old 09/11/2012, 03:46   #30

There are none. Unless u play the **** Project Zero rofl.
Closed Thread