Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 13:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

projectzerogaming.com

Discussion on projectzerogaming.com within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/04/2012, 15:03   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by idlemonkey View Post
you are welcome to come back after you had a chance to cool down however i would greatly appreciate it if you would improve your attitude thanks

ps this forum is for zero in general u wanna send me a message you should do it on my site lol

sorry anything i may have said angered you but everyone has bad days
Again, and lets be clear on this because I just dont think you quite understand.....There was no anger and this is getting me nowhere.

OK, lets see if we can move on now. I did exactly what you asked me to do by going to your site and talking to you about the IP ban. I wouldnt be putting in the effort on all this but you did IP ban three people that had nothing to do with me asking a question about a possible bug. So, with that being said and 24 hours later can we move on and unban the IP so the boys and my wife can play.
this is pretty much a waste of both of our times when we talk in circles.
Old 10/04/2012, 15:58   #17

elite*gold: 540
lol no anger except huge accusations lol I told you on my site the same as i will tell you here
you were not banned for asking questions you were banned for threatening to say bad things about me when i wouldnt deal with you....

and now you will remain banned because when you came to my chatroom you and your "wife" the arrangements that were made were that you would remove your rude posts not add more.
also as I told you wife(who happens to be a lot more reasonable than u know u might want to listen to her occassionally) you guys share the same home network so if you decide that you want to put yourself at the risk of the other peoples actions who play on that home network that is up to you not me (as it is you broke the multi accounting rule by your own admission just there without registering your accounts as a home network lol)
now to continue this you have responded once again threatening me and my server to other people so you will remain banned you are not welcome here anymore Im sorry about your family but they chose to connect behind you and for you to be their spokesperson
Old 10/04/2012, 15:58   #18

OK, since you want to be infantile and immature about it and threaten me.....Now I will post it all to FB and 5000+ gamers about your poor attitude.

And yes out of spite I made a donation to Need For Speed and paid membership for my sons to play sice you want to ban people for poor reasons.
Old 10/04/2012, 16:01   #19

again i will be clear on this you were not banned for asking for help you were banned for threatening me and yet still
you are saying rude things about my server how the hell do you think that will get you unbanned.? coming on my site thrreatening to tell your friends about me will get you no where
I am not going to dignify these posts with any more responses as you have proven that will be of no use this forum is not a place to discuss my server and it is not a public trash bin the only one you make look bad by posting these things is yourself goodbye and good luck with your next server
Old 10/04/2012, 16:02   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by idlemonkey View Post
also as I told you mother(who happens to be a lot more reasonable than u know u might want to listen to her occassionally) you guys share the same home network so if you decide that you want to put yourself at the risk of the other peoples actions who play on that home network
And for the fourth time, Wicked is my WIFE.

and to see you still have not grasped that simple fact just shows you do not remember everything you said to me in either chat and you are the one making threats, do not drag my reputation into your clearly dilluted mind of reality.
Old 10/04/2012, 16:18   #21

moderator please close this thread as it is only to inform people of the change of my site not provide a complaint area I have one of those on my forum
Closed Thread