Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 05:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GUIDE]offline tg bug

Discussion on [GUIDE]offline tg bug within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 540
Post [GUIDE]offline tg bug

okay some of you guys may have an issue with offline training
since there is a missing portion of the action code missing in the download available here and in other sources you can repair this bug by simply changing the auto_exercise value in cq_user from 1(in offline tg) to 0(not in offline tg) and then when the player logs in they will no longer be in the offline tg and their skills will not be bugged
I have repaired the action in my server but I leave it to you guys to find and repair your own with this simple knowledge of what values to add

this short bit is just start in a series of many guides by me
I am looking forward to seeing more guides here to help this game advance as in the private server community(as it takes input from many sources to truly develop something well)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/01/2012, 19:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
Thanks man. I got to give you credit

Thanks,
Patrick
Old 08/17/2013, 05:14   #3

another old but useful post for people who are just starting their server ...
Old 12/12/2013, 03:39   #4

just as an update this is a quick fix for this bug only not a permanent or recomended solution ...... there are some issues with doing it this way but they will be able to use their skills afterwards .....

the issues with this method involve any of the time related bonuses such as merchant trade partners or nobility
ie if you use this fix on someones account it will reset most of these things back to their previous value ....

but it will fix their issue with their skills and as long as they dont use offline tg again they can continue to build their merchant noble trade statuses from that point forward without problems