Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 10:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Project Zero

Discussion on [Release]Project Zero within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/04/2012, 17:37   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dungeonmaster View Post
Im just tired of you guys being childish, just cut the ****. No one needs to hear it.
then tell idle to take the feed back with out the hostile comments and defensive ****
Old 01/04/2012, 18:35   #32

elite*gold: 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofthedark View Post
then tell idle to take the feed back with out the hostile comments and defensive ****
lol what are you ten? no one tells me to do anything man lol just shut the **** up already **** dude you got no pull as far as this server/website anything is concerned and that drives you crazy someone wont listen to you well put franlkly anything you have to say will go unheard so why not just give it a ******* rest youre just bein an *** and spewin **** like an *** does
Old 01/04/2012, 18:47   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by idlemonkey View Post
lol what are you ten? no one tells me to do anything man lol just shut the **** up already **** dude you got no pull as far as this server/website anything is concerned and that drives you crazy someone wont listen to you well put franlkly anything you have to say will go unheard so why not just give it a ******* rest youre just bein an *** and spewin **** like an *** does
i got no connection to you or any of your server exactly and im glad to, id never work for a solid ****** like your self. i would like you to tell me why exactly not having any "power" over your ****** *** site and server would drive me crazy? dude i worked with omni and as far as that gose it was way better then your crappy little game will ever be like seriously you dont even understand what help is.

so your saying your 10 years old? im not telling you what to do but then again to a 10 year old it may look like it, basically im trying to get you to go to school once in a while and learn this thing called communication. your forum troll rage BS isnt going to get you any where and still hasn't. also telling me what to do is just pathetic.
Old 01/04/2012, 19:43   #34

Uh, the extractor is not even working. after 10% EVERYTHING is broken and the game doesnt work. Nice support on forums too...
Old 01/04/2012, 21:31   #35

Everything has been updated.
Old 01/05/2012, 04:20   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by LankanSouljah View Post
Uh, the extractor is not even working. after 10% EVERYTHING is broken and the game doesnt work. Nice support on forums too...
you didnt post on our forums that I can see uhm the extractor works fine although it does take a while as it is compressed a lot just be patient it may take a few minutes, or you may have a corrupt download because of your connection try reinstalling the client if that doesnt work then try re downloading then reinstalling the client after you have tried these things if you still have trouble feel free to message me.... as far as EVERYTHING not working thats simply not true and if you are having trouble with it I can help to show you that is not the case ... good luck
Old 01/08/2012, 01:32   #37

sir wat is the amx lvl of this game is it 255?

sir wat is the max lvl of this game is it 255?
Old 01/08/2012, 05:49   #38

max level is 255, max CAP is 150 (For now) and max Overhauls is 2000
Old 01/08/2012, 10:22   #39

Plese Upload Patch me have Clinet Up Patch Plese
Old 01/09/2012, 01:45   #40

use the client we provided and the autopatch for it will give you all the patches you need
Old 01/10/2012, 22:18   #41

i need Patch for worlds.dat and Play.exe I have Clinet Omni
Old 01/11/2012, 00:17   #42

omni's client will not work, other clients will not have the same .dats and .ini's that our client has,our client is heavily edited.
Old 01/11/2012, 05:56   #43

you use demon war the demon power client a client from another server. put there sqls or add there actions to your action table you have all the items demon power has. you can use any client with your server all you did was change name in your ini and gui files and the flash file name no work really done there. you have the mall for buying everything in a space ship mission map room just changed the name on it. if anything your just using all of demon powers work. give them the credits for there client work not yours.
Old 01/11/2012, 11:54   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by dungeonmaster View Post
omni's client will not work, other clients will not have the same .dats and .ini's that our client has,our client is heavily edited.
ok making Patch .dats and .ini's A Clinet you size of 750 MB Download I have 50 B Please make Patch
Old 01/11/2012, 16:41   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake68 View Post
you use demon war the demon power client a client from another server. put there sqls or add there actions to your action table you have all the items demon power has. you can use any client with your server all you did was change name in your ini and gui files and the flash file name no work really done there. you have the mall for buying everything in a space ship mission map room just changed the name on it. if anything your just using all of demon powers work. give them the credits for there client work not yours.
Are you saying that OmniWar is just an altered version of Demon Power's client??