Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 13:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Project Zero

Discussion on [Release]Project Zero within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/03/2012, 13:26   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by idlemonkey View Post
my website works fine thanks,.. whats wrong with it?
might want to be careful using gundam pictures on a website of a game with a similar mecha style (even with it being ****** to the max) dont want to be getting sued from gundam now do you.
Old 01/03/2012, 13:44   #17

elite*gold: 540
lmao do you know what the term liberty free image means?

whats you guys got nothin better to do than to try and trash people?

Uploaded with

Uploaded with

looks fine in firefox.. unless you screw with the video settings to make it not look right
Old 01/03/2012, 13:55   #18

Quote:
lmao do you know what the term liberty free image means?

whats you guys got nothin better to do than to try and trash people?

Uploaded with

Uploaded with

looks fine in firefox.. unless you screw with the video settings to make it not look right
they may allow people to use there images on other sites or what ever for fan reasons but using it to make your website look better for a game is within violation of copy right laws.

also fix your site

i have the exact same problem. AND its not that he screwed some thing up its just your site isnt supported on all systems and platforms. pretty bad programming dude.
Old 01/03/2012, 14:10   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofthedark View Post
they may allow people to use there images on other sites or what ever for fan reasons but using it to make your website look better for a game is within violation of copy right laws.

also fix your site
i have the exact same problem. AND its not that he screwed some thing up its just your site isnt supported on all systems and platforms. pretty bad programming dude.
yknow what its funny you can follow instructions and re create the same thing as him which i just explained in a previous post lmao and really guy who cares you dont play there you dont have a site or server you dont have a life or what? you just wanna try and trash my work and hopefully get some response that fullfuls your tiny existance well man there ya go
Old 01/03/2012, 14:38   #20

Quote:
yknow what its funny you can follow instructions and re create the same thing as him which i just explained in a previous post lmao and really guy who cares you dont play there you dont have a site or server you dont have a life or what? you just wanna try and trash my work and hopefully get some response that fullfuls your tiny existance well man there ya go
re create? dude i litterally went to your site and screen shoted it ******* ******, go fix your ******* site.
also you can tell from the way my firefox looks its far from the same as yours
Old 01/03/2012, 19:16   #21

look I tried to explain to you its not a browser issue at all its a resolution issue and im not going to change my site at all because it may or may not work in your browser at a specific resolution next time i change my site will be when I make an update or someone wins the music video contest again thanks
Old 01/03/2012, 20:03   #22

Quote:
look I tried to explain to you its not a browser issue at all its a resolution issue and im not going to change my site at all because it may or may not work in your browser at a specific resolution next time i change my site will be when I make an update or someone wins the music video contest again thanks
no, it is your site. your either to stupid or just to lazy to fix it. resolution is not the problem there noob and i know this because NO OTHER SITE HAS THIS PROBLEM. simply put, your derp.
Old 01/03/2012, 21:09   #23

hold ctrl+wheel scroll, your all derps, cut the **** im ******* tired of it. Blade do you honestly have no life? like your posting stupid **** every 3 minutes just ******** and complaining. grow the **** up man, out of your 1100 posts about 980 of them are complaints and you ******** about something stupid. 99% of all this **** is you just wanting to start a fight with idle. NONE OF THIS **** IS COMPLETELY FINISHED, jesus ******* christ get a life.
Old 01/04/2012, 00:22   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by dungeonmaster View Post
hold ctrl+wheel scroll, your all derps, cut the **** im ******* tired of it. Blade do you honestly have no life? like your posting stupid **** every 3 minutes just ******** and complaining. grow the **** up man, out of your 1100 posts about 980 of them are complaints and you ******** about something stupid. 99% of all this **** is you just wanting to start a fight with idle. NONE OF THIS **** IS COMPLETELY FINISHED, jesus ******* christ get a life.
even you should know that at least 700 of them where completely serious up before the time where the ******* retarded *** **** decided to join this section, if your really sick of it cut it off at the source although its really funny how ******* retarded people can be.

also just to see a site how its suppose to by modifying settings passed the default is stupid and still considers the site a complete failure on the coding side.
Old 01/04/2012, 00:32   #25

Oh btw idle i was just showing you what was wrong.. but thats fine if you want your site to continue to look like that its your problem not mine, its your site after all.
Old 01/04/2012, 01:00   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by huzz View Post
Oh btw idle i was just showing you what was wrong.. but thats fine if you want your site to continue to look like that its your problem not mine, its your site after all.
let him look like a fool it wont help you any to point out any of his mistakes to try and better him self. he will only come back with some half *** insult. talking to him and expecting to better him is like expecting a fish to survive a nuke blast at point blank range.
Old 01/04/2012, 06:28   #27

You dont get the ******* concept nothing is ******* final. quit bashing it. i could say a **** ton of nasty comments on your edits. but guess what im more of a man and dont need to bash someone. man up, quit being a ******* kid. a 12 yr old girl is more mature than you.
Old 01/04/2012, 13:06   #28

you do know jay they do have a point about the web site?

*sigh* if its so off its poorly done, needs editing and rewriting some places to fix the issue.
it's not just with Mozilla its with IE as well as Google Crome. i can see the problem just needs editing but anyways its not my job to fix it or tell you were the issues are its your web designers job.

insulting people for pointing out flaws so you can make your site and game better shows poorly on the both of you. jay you above all should know better then that.
when i was told of an issue with an old template i went to fix it and thanked the person for pointing out the flaw.
Old 01/04/2012, 14:46   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by dungeonmaster View Post
You dont get the ******* concept nothing is ******* final. quit bashing it. i could say a **** ton of nasty comments on your edits. but guess what im more of a man and dont need to bash someone. man up, quit being a ******* kid. a 12 yr old girl is more mature than you.
first of all they arnt edits, in order to edit some thing you have to modify a existing file, being a programer you should know this. second of all if you have a problem with the stuff i do then go for it leave what ever comments you want however i highly dought you could do better or even add new weapons
Old 01/04/2012, 15:16   #30

Im just tired of you guys being childish, just cut the ****. No one needs to hear it.