Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 16:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[How To] Translating DB

Discussion on [How To] Translating DB within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/23/2011, 05:19   #16

elite*gold: 0
i have no idea this program is common everywhere
Old 12/24/2014, 19:24   #17

elite*gold: 0
can someone help me a little?

can some1 help me a little about worlds.dat
or give an example

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I need help translating
09/07/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Good night lovers I want your help I have a ring of movement Where can I find a translation for the options Where do I change the options from which see photo http://hh7.net/Sep/7/hh7.net_13154049181.jpg http://hh7.net/Sep/7/hh7.net_13154049182.jpg
translating
08/20/2011 - Mabinogi - 11 Replies
some mods's ini file are in jeberish to me, bunch of symbols and stuff, and so in game when the mod functions, it also comes up in jeberish, is it possible to translate them all to english and still make them work? ex: kukulite/yadere/etc
Looking For a Translating Job
03/20/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
hello everyone i was wondering if anyone needed a hand on translating cause i need a job 2 keep me out of trouble lol :P well if u need me u no where i am or u can contact me on [email protected]
[HELP] translating db
02/16/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
can anyone tell me what's the best programme to use to translate the db i am translating the itemtype, npc, map, lottery ect by hand but i need help with the shop.dat and itemtype.dat files, already half way through the cq_action all 148 pages of it will release it when i am done this is for the new db DeathNote released last month any help would be great ty guys :)
Translating Help
02/02/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Ok ive got the translations i wanna change but where do i change cq_npc or cq_action because do i go to cq_npc to get the type number and then find in cq_action?