Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 07:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

zo server noobs read here

Discussion on zo server noobs read here within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
zo server noobs read here

ok like seriously all you people keep saying you are setting up a server and i find quite a few annoying things THAT ARE IMPORTANT that NONE of you add.

1. rates exp and zp is it that hard?
2. added or removed features.
3. amount of translation
4. donater or non donater base
5. warship mission status
6. others.

NONE of you have any of this except maybe 5. where you all claim to be fully translated when we all know your full of ****.
Old 12/22/2011, 00:14   #2

Does this include me? LOL because I r noob!
Old 12/22/2011, 00:29   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex06052 View Post
Does this include me? LOL because I r noob!
are you setting up a server?
Old 12/22/2011, 00:41   #4

Unfortunately, No
Old 12/22/2011, 00:44   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex06052 View Post
Unfortunately, No
and thats your answer
Old 12/22/2011, 08:48   #6

elite*gold: 540
these are your opinions on what a servers thread should have and nothing more.. and will definately go ignored just like all of your other useless comments
Old 12/22/2011, 08:52   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by idlemonkey View Post
these are your opinions on what a servers thread should have and nothing more.. and will definately go ignored just like all of your other useless comments
do you want me to go though all of the threads in the zero section and quote every single person who has ever asked any of this to any server that was started?

secondly i believe that is just your worthless opinion
Old 12/22/2011, 08:59   #8

who cares none of the people here now were here then except for a few and there is no official guideline for posting a server here why should anyone bother to post how "you" want it just to make you feel better.. especially you who talks down to everyone you meet
Old 12/22/2011, 09:00   #9

Quote:
who cares none of the people here now were here then except for a few and there is no official guideline for posting a server here why should anyone bother to post how "you" want it just to make you feel better.. especially you who talks down to everyone you meet
lol well if you want to keep on getting the same posts on the above then you may do that my friend however your negative comments are not welcome in my thread, as you said this is all about my personal views and if you want to get spammed every day or week with "what are the rates" then you do that.
Old 12/22/2011, 09:04   #10

lol
my negative comments will keep coming as long as your negative comments keep coming ... you want to play childish games I can play too and work on my server while I do it and as far as my rates etc lol I dont care if people ask me questions that is what Im here for
Old 12/22/2011, 09:06   #11

Quote:
lol
my negative comments will keep coming as long as your negative comments keep coming ... you want to play childish games I can play too and work on my server while I do it and as far as my rates etc lol I dont care if people ask me questions that is what Im here for
LMAO

this is really all i have to say.
Old 12/22/2011, 09:11   #12

tag youre it this thread has no purpose except to inflame your petty ego a little more why dont you try going out side take a deep breath and then think ... does anyone elses server even matter to you? Im sure you will find the answer to be "no"
you dont even have a server or play one so wtf u even doin here
Old 12/22/2011, 09:14   #13

Quote:
tag youre it this thread has no purpose except to inflame your petty ego a little more why dont you try going out side take a deep breath and then think ... does anyone elses server even matter to you? Im sure you will find the answer to be "no"
you dont even have a server or play one so wtf u even doin here
except for shadow i may the most experienced with how servers work and run. as far as that zero has ever had or has had, i know a lot about zero and how to make it work. i may not be perfect for fixing bugs or setting up servers but at least i know values and what needs fixing on a server.
Old 12/22/2011, 09:18   #14

who care... mev and fez?
Old 12/22/2011, 09:19   #15

nice a fresh dec account talking down to me. *screen shot*