Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 07:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Battle Warriors

Discussion on Battle Warriors within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Battle Warriors

Battle Warriors is here go to my site and register a account download my client and start playing today

my site is safe and ready for players
Old 02/11/2011, 02:26   #2

Couldn't help but use Stolen omniwar content? You realize this makes us enemies?
Old 02/11/2011, 02:27   #3

Nice that mr nina is hosting it. On his home connect.
Old 02/11/2011, 02:33   #4

Aww this is sad LOL i hope he read earlier posts about you saying it was a " big no no or sumthing along those lines"
Old 02/11/2011, 02:35   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcake View Post
Couldn't help but use Stolen omniwar content? You realize this makes us enemies?
look in the tos you touch mine stuff you are breaking the law i bought oni-gaming i have my own dev and creating the game for months with his help and bobcake aka omniwar aka james you must not read very well it states in my tos about you touching it it will be a violation of the the law
Old 02/11/2011, 02:41   #6

Go ahead, take it to a court, tell them someone is messing with stolen files. You didn't make the server manager or play.exe. You did'nt make those dats. You didn't make most of those modifications. You didn't modify those server binaries, Those belong to me. You are in violation.

Stealing my work gets you in real ****.
Old 02/11/2011, 02:45   #7

As for oni-gaming, it's a web address, not the entitlement of the work. None of it was legally registered through any legal office. All of oni-gaming was registered under false name and existence which alone is illegal.
Old 02/11/2011, 02:46   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmbsr612 View Post
look in the tos you touch mine stuff you are breaking the law i bought oni-gaming i have my own dev and creating the game for months with his help and bobcake aka omniwar aka james you must not read very well it states in my tos about you touching it it will be a violation of the the law
Sad face on you man =( First off your ToS states nothing other then WE the players whom ever.. IS NOT RELATED TO TQ ect ect nothing specific like you are so and so so

On another note i haven't read your ToS I only read the **** thing when u go to the site and you have to register to accept your ToS. So on another note you yourself is screwed
Old 02/11/2011, 02:46   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcake View Post
Go ahead, take it to a court, tell them someone is messing with stolen files. You didn't make the server manager or play.exe. You did'nt make those dats. You didn't make most of those modifications. You didn't modify those server binaries, Those belong to me. You are in violation.

Stealing my work gets you in real ****.
i did make play.exe and who are you to say if i am using a server manager or not unless you are hacking my stuff which means your admitting to be james
Old 02/11/2011, 02:50   #10

I've stated before, I am lurkingdev, the shadow, lickit, The Judge, the maker of that server, that **** reports to me who's using it. I knew mr nina had it, the understanding was mr nina was going to stay out of this scene after what happend. I even hooked you up in omni for what you lost. This is how you return the favor? Running files that aren't yours?

Don't be an idiot or expect some hardships soon.
Old 02/11/2011, 02:51   #11

you call me sad you cant even type the right stuff
Old 02/11/2011, 02:51   #12

that is his work not yours jmbser your using stolen work don't use his work if you dont want it trashed. oni gaming name is jons but the work done on there was lurkings, he can trash his work if he wants he created the manager he fixed those files, you bought files which was not for jon's to sell to begin with he could sell what work he did work on, not what lurking did lurking did state if you use his work you know he can and will do as he pleases. so don't cry when you get whats coming.
hell ya dont even know how to edit the itemtype or shop.dat you asked me to tell you lol, it wont be happening.
honestly if lurking would have sold you the files its different cause HE did everything in there and jon knows lurking did the work.

Quote:
i did make play.exe and who are you to say if i am using a server manager or not unless you are hacking my stuff which means your admitting to be james
you didn't make squat he made the play.exe and he made the freaken manager so he would know if your running it.
Old 02/11/2011, 02:55   #13

Quote:
you call me sad you cant even type the right stuff
Sad face again =(
What I said is true your ToS when you first go to site says nothing about ANYPERSON other then that of those related to TQ your ToS doesnt state that he can't do anything. NOW on another note idk about your ToS if you register to forums and idc im not gonna agree to it nor read it if it is there lol
Old 02/11/2011, 02:56   #14

I am the last person you want to make an enemy of, I'm trying to be nice right now.

Not going to get many warnings here.

I wouldn't have cared if you did the work yourself, but using my work, not cool. You could always make your own using whats public. But my work man, stepping on the wrong toes.
Old 02/11/2011, 03:11   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex06052 View Post
Sad face again =(
What I said is true your ToS when you first go to site says nothing about ANYPERSON other then that of those related to TQ your ToS doesnt state that he can't do anything. NOW on another note idk about your ToS if you register to forums and idc im not gonna agree to it nor read it if it is there lol
Well it just baffles me he claims I cannot do whatever I want to my own work, I mean I wrote it. He doesn't have the source to remove whatever I put in place and no permission was given from me to him to do with it as he may. If he had such permission that would be a different story, but instead he has gone behind my back and is now running an illegitimate server using my work that he has no understand of.

My work wasn't for sale, and there was no permission for anyone to do such a sale of it.