Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server > WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 16:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

(3.3.2/3.3.3a/3.3.5a) The Hitchhicker's Hack

Reply
 
Old   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
i have enUS but when i start he say's:wow n'est pas lancé
and won´t start up what i dowing wrong?

ty



sjeng is offline  
Old   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,463
Received Thanks: 491
u need to change the language(under options).... on first start it's france (is france the right word for the langeuage spoken in France?).. .....


Supernuss is offline  
Old   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,463
Received Thanks: 491
Sry for doublepost... but THIS is a VIRUS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalaShoot View Post
guyz i found a new version of the hitchhicker
you can download it
the hack is from 2010 but it still works
who would be so silly and download a file (wallhack2010 != THHH)....
and the secondhing is: the topic creator is the creator of the hack, and he stopped this project.... (so every existing version is downloadable in the first post)
3: no VT
4: f*ck off # reported for sharing Viruses...
Supernuss is offline  
Old   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supernuss View Post
u need to change the language(under options).... on first start it's france (is france the right word for the langeuage spoken in France?).. .....
where do i find the options button?


sjeng is offline  
Old   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,463
Received Thanks: 491
Supernuss is offline  
Old   #36
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supernuss View Post
wen i hit the hitchhacker he won't open him
sjeng is offline  
Old   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 0
hier Aktueller link:

baschmak10000 is offline  
Old   #38
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
damage hack?
Toshir2 is offline  
Old   #39
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
I have my folder on the desktop, and when i open the hack it says: wow n'est pas lancé.
What do i do? it wont even open.
acolem is offline  
Old   #40
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 1
Vorsicht der hack geht zwar aber es ist ein virus innen ! ich muste mir einen neuen pc kaufen ich habe immer meldungen bekommen du hackst ja und name des fensters hieß the hitchhikers !!! nach dem fenster ist mein pc abgestürzt ich schaltete ihn wieder ein sarte hack dan kommt neue meldung und zwar du hackst ja schon wieder xD dan pc crasht -.- fuu you
domigeier is offline  
Old   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,463
Received Thanks: 491
Quote:
Originally Posted by domigeier View Post
Vorsicht der hack geht zwar aber es ist ein virus innen ! ich muste mir einen neuen pc kaufen ich habe immer meldungen bekommen du hackst ja und name des fensters hieß the hitchhikers !!! nach dem fenster ist mein pc abgestürzt ich schaltete ihn wieder ein sarte hack dan kommt neue meldung und zwar du hackst ja schon wieder xD dan pc crasht -.- fuu you
niemals gehackt dadurch, und bevor du flamest, compilier den code doch selber... sicherer gehts ja net, also stfu wenn man kp hat..
Supernuss is offline  
Old   #42
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
äääääähm, ich hab mir den jetzt gedownloaded mit'm link vom poster, ordnungsgemäß entpackt usw.

so, wollte denn mal antesten also starte ich wie gesagt wurde erst Wow und dann den hack : Wow n'est pas lancé.

hm denk ich mir machstes ma als admin , also rechklick, "als afministrator ausführen" geklickt und go.

und wieder : Wow n'est pas lancé.


was soll ich tun?



EDIT :habs bei mmeinem bro und bei 2freunden versucht geht auch nicht.
Aslanir is offline  
Old   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aslanir View Post
äääääähm, ich hab mir den jetzt gedownloaded mit'm link vom poster, ordnungsgemäß entpackt usw.

so, wollte denn mal antesten also starte ich wie gesagt wurde erst Wow und dann den hack : Wow n'est pas lancé.

hm denk ich mir machstes ma als admin , also rechklick, "als afministrator ausführen" geklickt und go.

und wieder : Wow n'est pas lancé.


was soll ich tun?



EDIT :habs bei mmeinem bro und bei 2freunden versucht geht auch nicht.


i have the same prob.
sjeng is offline  
Old   #44
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 266
Received Thanks: 22
ka ich denke das heißt "wow ist nicht französisch" stells mal auf englisch oder so vllt funzts dann aber ka is nur ne vermutung
Drekal is offline  
Old   #45
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Naja, ne Google übersetzer gibt mir dort sogar ne grammatikalisch richtige Übersetzung.

Wow n'est pas lancé. = Wow läuft nicht.

Google Übersetzer.

Das prob. issja das wow sehr wohl läuft.


Aslanir is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Release] Vac Hack, Zoom hack, auto pot hack, Speed hack me+ mobs, shop hack...
Deleted people must learn to do it by them self from now off ! :)
25 Replies - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
[RELEASE]GOLD HACK, EXP HACK, STAT HACK, LEVEL HACK
by Poly: that's jsut visually and you could do the same with CheatEngine Well, I'm amahones... Chaosophia is my orriginal nickname. ...
11 Replies - Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 16:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.