Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

One hit kill (Works on Emu)

Closed Thread

Old   #271

elite*gold: 0
toaster2k

man plz translate it to English

Old   #272

Quote:
Originally posted by toaster2k+Jan 12 2006, 20:44--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (toaster2k @ Jan 12 2006, 20:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--toaster2k@Jan 12 2006, 14:07
how can you change items oder create items? - easy to get the id of them @ but what column are they in wpe and how to use?
explanation plz

wie kann man items verändern oder erstellen? die idee bekommt man auf einfachem weg @ aber in welcher spalte bei wpe und wie benutzt man sie?
erklärung büdde
erklärung für item hack: (explanation item hack @ german)
item id findet man in der items.scp von der jeweiligen emu version - im net einfach suchen und sich die datei orgen
man findet dann bei den jeweiligen items ne best. zugehörigkeits nummer
bsp 12300
diese wandelt man nun in hex um (windoof rechner) man bekommt 300C - hex zahlen immer in 2er packs also hat man 30 0C - > diese dreht man nun um und hat den wert den man einsetzen muss -> 0C 30
bei search gibt man dann bei wpe pro in column 15 16 den hexwert für das zu ersetzende item ein
bei modify sucht man sich danach den wert für das gewünschte item heraus und wandelt um wie oben beschrieben ...

filter speichern und anmachen wie schon für den ability hack...

wo aber nun einsetzen? - sucht sich nen normalen verkäufer; guckt was er für items hat und modifiziert eins davon - nachdem filter läuft kauft man dieses item und erhält das mod. item&#33;

viel spaß beim nachprobieren

greetz SiR|Haxx-a-lot [/b][/quote]
tolle sache...vielen dank für die erklärung... ahm aber man muss das ercheatete item kaufen...und die dinger sind teuer^^ hand of ragnaros ist glaube ich was mit 33gold oder so...
wenn das so geht dann geht das aber sicher auch bein looten...muss ich morgen abend mal ausprobieren

Old   #273

Quote:
Originally posted by toaster2k@Jan 12 2006, 20:44
erklärung für item hack: (explanation item hack @ german)
item id findet man in der items.scp von der jeweiligen emu version - im net einfach suchen und sich die datei orgen
man findet dann bei den jeweiligen items ne best. zugehörigkeits nummer
bsp 12300
diese wandelt man nun in hex um (windoof rechner) man bekommt 300C - hex zahlen immer in 2er packs also hat man 30 0C - > diese dreht man nun um und hat den wert den man einsetzen muss -> 0C 30
bei search gibt man dann bei wpe pro in column 15 16 den hexwert für das zu ersetzende item ein
bei modify sucht man sich danach den wert für das gewünschte item heraus und wandelt um wie oben beschrieben ...

filter speichern und anmachen wie schon für den ability hack...

wo aber nun einsetzen? - sucht sich nen normalen verkäufer; guckt was er für items hat und modifiziert eins davon - nachdem filter läuft kauft man dieses item und erhält das mod. item&#33;

viel spaß beim nachprobieren

greetz SiR|Haxx-a-lot
Deutsch---&#62;English:
explanation for item chop: (explanation item chop @ German) to item ID one finds in items.scp from the respective emu version - in net simple look for and the file orgen themselves one finds then with the respective items ne stocks affiliation number bsp 12300 these changes one now in hex over (windoof computer) one gets 300C - hex pays always in 2er of luggage thus has one 30 0C - these one turns now again and has that worth which one begin must - 0C 30 with search gives one then with wpe per in column 15 16 hexwert for the one which can be replaced item with modify picks out one thereafter for worth for the desired item and changes themselves around as described above... filters store and put on like already for ability chop... begin where however now? - looks for itself nen normal salesman; looks which it for items has and one modify of it - after filter runs buys one this item and receives mod. to item&#33; much fun with the after-tried

also, how to find item ids at THOTTBOT.com? i see none, please do tell me.
also, wie man Einzelteil Identifikation an THOTTBOT.com findet? ich sehe keine, bitte erkläre mir. reagieren Sie bitte auf englisch.
Old   #274

can`t u use an item editor and extract the items from the emu database and see their ids?

Old   #275

Hi i uploaded the items.scp from raidens server to rapidshare, some of you need it i think .

and now my question please don&#39;t laugh if its stupid or not. ps:

Can we sell a modified item while sale? i mean whe nyou buy shortsword can you sell it as 1000 gold?
i tried it on my server (i made one just for learning the hacks and that stuff you can join on it if you want learn too)
the buy hack works fine but i want sell hack if possible or is that server sided soemthing???
would be nice if i get fast answer

Link for Items.scp:

thnx n bye
Old   #276

sell hack is not possible.. it is server side.. like it sells something from bag slot 3.. and sends that info.. instead of item number.
Old   #277

Quote:
Originally posted by misterxyz@Jan 13 2006, 15:33
Hi i uploaded the items.scp from raidens server to rapidshare, some of you need it i think .

and now my question please don&#39;t laugh if its stupid or not. ps:

Can we sell a modified item while sale? i mean whe nyou buy shortsword can you sell it as 1000 gold?
i tried it on my server (i made one just for learning the hacks and that stuff you can join on it if you want learn too)
the buy hack works fine but i want sell hack if possible or is that server sided soemthing???
would be nice if i get fast answer

Link for Items.scp:

thnx n bye
hey man , do you can give me some Codes for good Rouge items ?
i want to buy some (and if you can give me some codes for items that have in nooby shop [for to buy them deh] )
thanks you if you help me P:

- do you can learn me how Get Hex Codes for items?
Old   #278

look enter item ID there .. choose Decimal to Hex and type convert then it will show for example 5845 then you have to enter 45 58 for item id.. (they are backwards dont ask me why) if you receive a 3 digit number.. (378 for example) then its 78 03 and if you receive 2 digit number (25 for example) then its 25 00 and if you get just one number (5) then its 05 00

(These are all examples)

I do believe someone has already posted items.scp file here.. but i could be wrong..
Old   #279

yes a complete list of spells and abilitys would be great.
Old   #280

hey plz give some Paladin Hacks &#33;
Old   #281

wow nice I&#39;m a mod on a forum you posted something about it on Was wondering .. how can i get Cleave to work XD i just cant find the IDs theres so many :| if you could find the thing for me i love you for ever
Old   #282

Quote:
Originally posted by hakk1@Jan 13 2006, 19:22

look enter item ID there .. choose Decimal to Hex and type convert then it will show for example 5845 then you have to enter 45 58 for item id.. (they are backwards dont ask me why) if you receive a 3 digit number.. (378 for example) then its 78 03 and if you receive 2 digit number (25 for example) then its 25 00 and if you get just one number (5) then its 05 00

(These are all examples)

I do believe someone has already posted items.scp file here.. but i could be wrong..
How can i add items to backpack with use Wpe Pro? I can only change my speels and attack.
Old   #283

one question , if the ID of Items its "2117"
so in hex code ( for modifi buying items ) it 0584???
thanks for help
Old   #284

Quote:
Originally posted by Amyleez@Jan 14 2006, 20:33
one question , if the ID of Items its "2117"
so in hex code ( for modifi buying items ) it 0584???
thanks for help
no it is : 45 08
Old   #285

I don&#39;t know about u guys but when i used the 1 hit kill or any of the hack with wpe pro. It make this awful noise that can be heard a mile away. Is there anyway to shut that noise off ?

Closed Thread