Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server > WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 14:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Wow Admin Panel Version 2.0 (for Private Servers)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Wow Admin Panel Version 2.0 (for Private Servers)

WoW Admin Panel Version 2.0

Converting coffee to code lines since February 2014

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Wow Admin Panel is a tool made to help everyone from everywhere cheat on almost any private server out there.
it's going on since April 2014, and including today, we've accumulated over 15,500 downloads i'm aware of,
(there are many more who posted links on youtube , forums, boards, blogs, twitter, facebook, which i can't track its count.)

Version 2.0 of the admin panel take all prior versions puts them in one application, and enhances it even more.
It will automatically detect the version of the game you're playing and the server, and change its offsets and values to fit it.
in addition it will notify you of possible detected features you may want to avoid using on that specific realm.

If it failed to detect your realm correctly, make sure to go to Menu > Set Patch and choose your patch.

Features:
  • Speed Hack
  • Fly Hack
  • Swim Hack
  • No Clip (walk through objects)
  • No Falling
  • Slow Falling
  • Low Gravity
  • Hunter-Tracking hack
  • Instant Teleport-to-corpse
  • Instant Teleport-to-target
  • Climb any mountain mode
  • Walk on Water
  • Walk under Water
  • XYZ Moving
  • Teleport locations list (over 2,100 by default)
  • Click-To-Teleport
  • Battlegrounds Hacks
  • Size hack
  • Bind up to 48 actions\teleports to unique keyboard keys
  • Easy to use Multiboxing (broadcast your keypresses to all open windows)
  • and much more ...

Supported Patches (Private servers only):
1.12.1 \ 2.4.3 \ 3.3.5 \ 4.0.6 \ 4.3.4 \ 5.0.5 \ 5.4.1 \ 5.4.2 \ 5.4.8

If you are already familiar with prior versions, know that many new fixes and improvements have been implemented.
The druid shapeshift bug on the 5.X version was fixed, also the type Mismatch error, which annoyed many, is also fixed, let me know if it isn't.

In addition introducing for the first time, an update system, through it you will be able to get info regarding to the realm you are playing (detected\undetected)
however, you may not trust it blindly, make no mistake, hacking is always taking a risk. always. if you're not willing to risk a ban please don't download this, or at least don't use your main account with it.

Wow Admin Panel will notify you on possible detectable cheats on your specific realm,
and instructions on how to avoid detection.

When logged in, you will see your realm name at the top right corner of the trainer.
If you see an icon near it, make sure to not ignore that icon.

Green icon - Safe to hack (make sure your app is updated !!!)
Yellow icon - Click it for instructions.
No icon - Test it with an account you don't care about

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

There are many new features many new updates,
I'ma let you explore the tutorial.pdf file attached to the .zip you can find most of the useful info there,
although i tried to make it as intuitive as possible.

this version supports almost all private servers patches, even custom ones, i literately went one by one, through two server-listing websites, tested it on hundreds of realms, every private server out there which have more than 3 players on it, got tested and verified.
didn't go through all of them, but went through enough to be sure it works as intended

Download:

Code:
http://upload00.opendrive.com/files/Nl81MTgwNTk5OV9OejA0aA/adminpanel.rar
File Size: 1.7MB
Version: 2.0.0
For Patch: 1.12.1, 2.4.3, 3.3.5, 4.0.6, 4.3.4, 5.0.5, 5.4.0, 5.4.1, 5.4.2, 5.4.8 (x86 - 32bit only)
Virustotal file check-log:

Enjoy and leave feedbacks.

Bugs and fixes required ( known issues ):
  • 5.4.8 tele to corpse is bugged (FIXED)
  • Few players can't teleport using the 'Go' button (FIXED- put this file on the same folder admin panel is at)
    Code:
    http://upload00.opendrive.com/files/MV82NTEwMjAxOF82QkNNeF8wNDcw/telelist.ini
  • The Explorer may not work if your coords display with commas
  • 5.4.8 private servers, the Teleport to Target may not work as intended,
  • Reset settings does not work as intended,
  • Language support files (wapLanguage.txt) does not work very well with Unicode characters.
  • Hacks may not work as intneded if more than 2 wow windows are open at the same time

Old   #2

admin

In recent day, a part of Windows users upgrade to Windows 10. However, many of them . Then how can they get Windows 10 administrator rights. More details is on here.

Old   #3

Virus

Tags
pandashan hack, wow fly hack, wow hack, wow private server hack