Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Wow Admin Panel.

Discussion on [Release] Wow Admin Panel. within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old 06/22/2015, 12:42   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by stipeee View Post
wollte dich noch supporten und dachte mir ich zahl mal. aber bis jetzt kam noch kein code. Wielange dauert sowas?

./english
i wanted to support you and just thought to buy premium so you have money. But i didnt receive a code. How long do you need to send one ? @starmar
hast ne antwort bekommen?
Old 07/13/2015, 21:40   #17

starmar hat das Projekt eingestellt. Es gibt keinen Support und keine Updates mehr, inwieweit sich das auf Donations auswirkt - keine Ahnung.
Old 09/02/2015, 10:17   #18

coctail virus

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Admin Panel
08/16/2020 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 30 Replies
Hello everyone, As we all well know, there's a couple of web based admin panels flying around, which have all been used by a lot of people who want to make their life easier. I was told these admin panels are vulnerable to SQL injection, which as I was also told, lead to the destruction of many servers. After months of work, with a few little pauses, I have just recently finished working on the application I was mentioning earlier. I was initially going to sell it, but then I...
[RELEASE] Admin Panel
05/14/2015 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 80 Replies
ok a few have been wateing for this and a few others will love to have it also.. this is a compleat upload of my admin panel edited to work with the basic shaiya database.. there are a few things needing changed in the database itself along with the adition of 1 database and a few tabels for some of the featchers to acuretly work.. i am releaseing the admin panel php section today and will be working to get all requierd database edits asap hopefuly by this time next week if my health increases...
[Release] Admin Panel
01/08/2013 - Flyff PServer Guides & Releases - 57 Replies
Von stefan kaufen und weiterverkaufen ist assi.... so meine einstellung, auch wenn die meisten angepisst sein werden, ich mit eingeschlossen, ist hier das admin panel von stefan. sieht es als weihnachtsgeschenk an. File-Upload.net - admin.rar bin net sicher ob da ein fehler im header is, sollte aber leicht fixbar sein. bin mit handy grad online, kann daher nicht selber reingucken.
[Release] Admin Panel
04/01/2012 - Flyff PServer Guides & Releases - 20 Replies
Hallo Elitepvp ich Release euch mein Admin Panel! Was hat der? Setting: Site: News Site: Downloads Site: Shop Items Site: Shop Categories Site: FAQ
[RELEASE]Web Admin/User Panel v1.0
06/24/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 10 Replies
Hello Guys,All credits going to Niky.I dont saw this tool posted in epvpers so i decided to help the community. the release function : GM/DEV/OPR Login ( detected by Character with // on the name ) Edit Accounts ( select by Account Name or Character Name ) Edit Character ( select by Character Name ) Give / Take Coins to Account ( select by Character Name ) Send Weapon to Character ( select by Character Name ) ( order by Lv till Lv / Class --> See all Weapons / Select the + )