Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] Admin Panel

Discussion on [RELEASE] Admin Panel within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [RELEASE] Admin Panel

ok a few have been wateing for this and a few others will love to have it also.. this is a compleat upload of my admin panel edited to work with the basic shaiya database.. there are a few things needing changed in the database itself along with the adition of 1 database and a few tabels for some of the featchers to acuretly work.. i am releaseing the admin panel php section today and will be working to get all requierd database edits asap hopefuly by this time next week if my health increases i can have this panel compleated php and sql all released.. all that is needed to be done is extract the entier folder into your www root folder then open up db_conect in any editor and edit the info for you sql conection it is pre set to 127.0.0.1 userid Shaiya password Shaiya123. every quary in this folder runs off that db conect script so if you break the folder up and place scripts in other locations you must also include a copy of the db_conect. play around with it and post back what works and what has errors as i need info on the errors ( if any) to acuretly get ALL requierd sql database setups finished. this adition is great for admin use as it alows ALOT of stuff to be done without being inside the database or runing sql quarys its all simple web base layout click of a button. ok enufe giber gaber post any errors or questions and i will reply asap.... also one last thing it is setup for power of auth basic security for the main display page to set it up open panel.php in an editor and read the first few lines it explains what needs done. again GL and i hope everyone enjoyse this usefull release
Attached Files
File Type: rar AdminPanel.rar (3.10 MB, 4933 views)
File Type: rar Admin Panel NEW.rar (3.11 MB, 10507 views)
Thanks
86 Users
Old 01/27/2012, 11:51   #2

Thank you, wana check it out now

Edit:

Thats an Awsome Tool!

Thank you Again!
Old 01/28/2012, 02:18   #3

your welcome and as stated above not every function will truly work acuretly without a fue edits to the database quarys along with setup of my ip ban was setup with sertaint status numbers witch i custumized system une inside the client to reflect the acuret display so edits to said file is recumended tho not nessesary as it is just a visyal display that pops up. a few edits in db quarys include auto disbanment of accounts ( none ip banned) at set dates also requiers a small edit to the panel quary for storeing proseduers. so apon compleation of the db related releases will also include a re release of the admin panel to acount the acuret storeing and display for sertaint procs in it. so yes i would estemat 90% of the panel works acuret tho an ipban dosent acuretly store the ip anywere so it dosent acuretly ip ban and the other bans do infact ban account tho must be released manyaly.. the posabel stat paders will first display db dosent exist as its a custm db and even if have it from my previous release of GM_Stuff it will not store anything as it isnot setup in the actionlog to store for the kills of posabel statpading along with a few edits to the login proc to gurantee that all ips inside userdata matches the loging in ip as it resets every singel login to inshure ip matches its acuret ip at the login ( not a garantee to acuracy as ips can be rerolled and so on its just a garantee that every login stores the ip inuse at login. few other items i know wont work acuretly without my edits of the db /creation of db GM_Stuff include the lotto functions. also after finished edits of the db release i will include all acuret loging for any function executed inside the panel to store inside a db with the ip that submits it.
Old 01/28/2012, 10:22   #4

This AdminPanel is working (tested it myself), you did a great job Dash, it will help everyone that will use it.

Thank you for the release.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2012, 12:44   #5

Red face

**** I have also scripted an Admin panel with server config and all which uses Adminlevel.
Your release was earlier than mine. So I give up. ;-)

Anyway nice release.
I'd like to share some of my Ideas and sql/php scripts with you which I have made If you like to.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/28/2012, 13:34   #6

Received Thanks: 1,286
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoaX. View Post
**** I have also scripted an Admin panel with server config and all which uses Adminlevel.
Your release was earlier than mine. So I give up. ;-)

Anyway nice release.
I'd like to share some of my Ideas and sql/php scripts with you which I have made If you like to.
You could still release it, or work with Dash to make one great one. Either way is good for our fellow users.

On topic, thank you for the release Dash!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/30/2012, 12:24   #7

thanks have it up for testing but same one here.. could you make one for odbc connect too? ms have never worked for me:-(

thanks but great work,.
Old 01/30/2012, 20:09   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svinseladden View Post
thanks have it up for testing but same one here.. could you make one for odbc connect too? ms have never worked for me:-(

thanks but great work,.
i myself donot use nore ever have used odbc so i persanaly am not capabel of creating and testing the panel for acuracy with odbc. however any1 willing ta give it a shot can easaly do it ( with a little php knowladge ) by simply changeing a few conection setups on preatymuch every php quary in the panel folder. sql uses things like mssql_conect,mssql_num_rows,mssql_quary and so on with a few secs in GOOGLE i discovered odbc uses simaler conection but are writen as odbc_connect,odbc_fetch_row,odbc_result so any1 with a little php knowladge and odbc can creat the idincal setup i have with odbc instead of sql.

on another note>>>> i have been workeing quite alot on the full compleation of this panel and the apropreat db setup for everything to acuretly store and am aproxamently 1/2 way thrue a compleated 100% panel...... apone rerelease you will need both the panel again ( trash your old panel folder) and run a few sql quarys to insert the db tabels and edit a few stored procs to acuretly work with the admin panel as it should...

i apolagize for the 1/2 compleat release but i figuerd id let it out so people can use the main things of the panel and thought i would get the rest setup quicker but i have been sick for allmost aslong as the first release was out so my dev work has been limited due to medications and stuff. i will eventyaly get EVERYTHING fixed and re released so keep ya eyes pilled.

and again any quarys you may atempt to run that displays any type of error in the execution plzz reply here so i know more about errors otheres get and can debug /fix them quicker for a compleat 100% for every1 panel.
Old 01/30/2012, 20:44   #9

well php isnt my best thing heheh.

problem is i have tried.

i get in to the panel but can't use it LOL (nothing works and i'm guessing everything need other codes for getting info or something.

get me on the right track i might be abel to fiure it out. but use goole. tells me read 50 sites insted of telling here 1-2 steps so we can figure it out our self..
Old 02/01/2012, 19:02   #10

elite*gold: 6
Can i have some Screenshots from Panel ?
Old 02/02/2012, 05:50   #11

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Why not simply download it and test it yourself? I just don't see the point on asking for screenshots if everything is there just for you to put it on your wamp/xamp server and run it
Old 02/22/2012, 11:25   #12

1.Login into admin anyone can connect to it with any account writen on it(can't be made to login only GM's? )
2.Chat log Script mess up for me (it show me the chat of 2 month's earlier...)
3.Faction Change (change only if exist only an char on that account ,if 2 or more nope)
4.Possible stat padders have no function.
The other scripts all work thank you.
Old 02/22/2012, 12:13   #13

elite*gold: 92
Use .htaccess
(google it because you will need a password)
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2012, 12:39   #14

Thanks alot i have it protected now
Old 02/24/2012, 08:56   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by treica View Post
1.Login into admin anyone can connect to it with any account writen on it(can't be made to login only GM's? )
2.Chat log Script mess up for me (it show me the chat of 2 month's earlier...)
3.Faction Change (change only if exist only an char on that account ,if 2 or more nope)
4.Possible stat padders have no function.
The other scripts all work thank you.
As already mentioned htaccess works great and as far as all Abel to open as I mentioned in my op this isnot 100% I have a more completed one to come but I am awaiting new net as I had financial issues arise unexpectedly I should have net back up and going hopefully in 2-4 days as my new ISP needs to do some instalation wiring. The new releace from my testing is 100% login and all storing of actions are ip setup now and statics the ip to the newly stored login logs section. Along with a few required proc edits (all included) . As far as chat log (search) it searches ALL chats from the specified toon name so a db that isn't cleaned weakly will return huge amounts of chats.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread