Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GUIDE] AETBot (PvP and PvE WoW bot)

Discussion on [GUIDE] AETBot (PvP and PvE WoW bot) within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[GUIDE] AETBot (PvP and PvE WoW bot)

Hello I just wanted to tell you about this quick start guide to the new AETBot:

AETBot Quickstart Guide to PvE Grinding

* Download the bot at and install it anywhere you like on your computer. Simply click next on all steps in the installer. Once installed start the program and open up WoW if it's not already running. Note that you have to set WoW to "Windowed mode" in WoW's settings. You also have to check "Auto Loot" in Interface->Control in WoW's settings.

* Select Key Bindings from the Settings menu, Settings->Key Bindings. A new window will pop up and here you will have to enter all the important keys that you have bound in the WoW client. The keys should be easy to understand. To change which key should be bound to what action, you do exactly as in your WoW client, press the button then press the key you want to use.

Note: I will tell you how the attack pattern work so you can set up apropriate actions. First of all when the bot enters combat it will buff it self with [Buff 1], if the target is far away the [Pull] command is issued. Then [Attack 1] will be used. After [Global Cooldown] the bot will try to use [Attack 2]. If it can not for some reason it will use [Attack 3] instead. Bot waits for [Global Cooldown] and then checks if there are more than one target attacking it. If there are more than one target the bot will use [Attack 4] wait [Global Cooldown] and try [Attack 5]. if that can't be used [Attack 6] will be tried next. If there only is a single target [Attack 7], [Global Cooldown] then [Attack 8] or [Attack 9]. Please note that the bot will only use one of Attack 2,3, Attack 5,6 and Attack 8,9. If the bots' health drops below a certain amount it will use [Defensive Move 1], this could for example be a heal or a protective cool down. There is also a limit for when [Health Pot] should be used, you can find and edit all these limits in Settings->Options.

* Now the bot is ready and set up to start grinding. I suggest that you leave the Settings->Options as they are for now. You should play around with the bot a while before changing any of the values here.

* If you do not want to use waypoints for the bot, uncheck the Waypoints check box and the bot will be set to Roaming mode. The bot will now stay within a set radius and kill all monsters it can find, always going for the closest target first. Roaming mode can be a good option if you want to try out some new settings or attack patterns fast.

* If you want to use waypoints, and this is what I strongly suggest that you do, you will have to load a waypoint file or create your own waypoints. You can download a few waypoint files here, but it is also very easy to create your own. Try the "Record WPs" feature, press the record button and start moving. If you at any point want to check how the waypoints are looking press the "Display WPs" button. This will display a Way Point Map. All waypoints will be marked with small dots, your starting position is the yellow icon and end location is marked with a red icon. Your actual location, player location, is marked with a star icon. When you are finished running your path, press the "Stop Record" button and then the "Save WPs" button to save the way points to file.

Note: If you have used any of the old bots Glider or Pirox you can load their waypoint files into AETBot. Use the same approach as you would loading AETBot way point files.

* Look at the "Target" and "Movement" sections and you will see some check boxes. It is easy to understand what they do by simply looking at their names. The "Repeat" checkbox is only active if you use way points. If you uncheck it the robot will instead of repeating the waypoints (looping) go back and forth along the path. If you want to use the option "Skinning", note that you will have to check "Looting" aswell.

* Custom items can be used if you want to grind reputation items etc. For example the Sons of Hodir turn-in items. Check the box and then look in Settings->Options and you can see the "Custom Items" field. Type one or more item names in the field and the bot will gather them for you. Note that you have to spell it correctly and that it is case sensitive.

* To start doing the actual grinding, press the "Start" button and the bot will start running the waypoints immediately. The bot will defend itself if it gets attacked and it will also gather everything you have selected in the target section. You can set the gather radius in Settings->Options.

Below I have compiled some general tips and tricks

If you get the feeling that something is not working as it should please first check your "Key Bindings". They have to be set up correctly and this was the most common problem the beta testers had.
If you have any healing spells, set one of them as [Defensive Move 1]
Make sure that you bind the [Eat] command, especially if you don't have any healing spells.
When using the way point recorder, try to run as straight as possible and when you do turn, turn properly instead of making smaller turns more often.
If you record or add way points by misstake you can use the "Remove WP" button to remove the last way point entered. Look at the Way Point Map to see if you need to remove any more way points.
Don't be stupid when using the bot. For example don't leave the bot on grinding for too long, people will start to wonder. Don't make bad way points so that the bot gets stuck. It is always a good idea to supervise the first one or two laps when using a new way point file.
If you want to leave the bot on during the night or when you are away, it can be nice to use the "Log Off Timer" feature. In Settings->Options you can set a timeout for how long the bot will run. When the timeout is up the bot will stop moving and it will be automatically logged out after a certain time of inactivity.

Edit* fixed DL link
Old 05/17/2009, 04:51   #2

mhhhhh...link dont work for me..
Old 05/17/2009, 07:53   #3

Yes, doesn't work here also.

Edited.
To download this bot you must:
1. Open up
2. Hit on download button.
3. Then it works.

Edited.
It allows only use it for 10 min per time. To use it fully you need to purchase a license ($24.99).
Old 05/17/2009, 08:20   #4

Would move that one to WoW bots , fits better in there, amirite? ( let it stay here as long as you think someone wants to purchase a Bot for use on a WoW pserver )
Old 05/17/2009, 14:02   #5

what about works on version?

Direct download Link:
Old 05/17/2009, 20:43   #6

crack it, anyone, cc ?
Old 05/18/2009, 23:26   #7

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 2,925
bot does not work with WoW 3.0.9, i think it's for 3.1.1b only.

i looked into the exe, you can crack it with just modifing a
75 49 to EB 49 on Offset 0x2B2D after unpacking UPX...
this will bypass the validation of lic.key, but don't know if it will crack the timelimit.
Thanks
1 User

« WOW pserver? | HAck »