Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WOW Minitool V2

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WOW Minitool V2

Hello all, my friend coded an application, which helps me to delete my wdbcache before I start WOW and to have an easy control of realmlists. Makros come soon(everyone knows, what makros are doing )
He is an amateur on programming, so this tool is training for him. Test it, comment, give tips, use it, send bugs and check for updates!

I accept only positive and negative comments about the functions. But no comments which attack any person.

Thank you for testing.

Old   #2

You can not control realmlist with this tool. Because it changes realmlist.wtf file in World of Warcraft main folder. It should change the file in World of Warcraft/Data/enUS or enGB folder.

But deleting the cache is OK.

Thank you for sharing.

Old   #3

okeey I report it, it must be a bug, because he said this must change any realmlist, where ever it is in world of warcraft folder, thx

edit: we checked, at time we dont know what the problem is, this tool is searching inside the world of warcraft folder for realmlist.wtf, it found in my folder ..\Data\deDE\, we also check it
Old   #4

OK. If you have a realmlist file in the main folder it finds that file. But if you delete the one in the main folder so it can find the one in the Data/enGB folder.

So I have deleted the realmlist.wtf in the main folder and now it's working.

Thank you.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

thank you for testing my friend said the new version will coming up soon, with makro and something else, so you could write a makro list like: CleanCache, StartWOW, OpenFile(.exe), CloseTool, then when you´ll open this tool, it do this commands without any Messages or anything, for you it will look so: World of Warcraft Start, Application.exe start.
Old   #6

Anyway, if it detects your realmlist only in main folder just create a connection to your realmlist in data folder
Old   #7

wtf??^^
Old   #8

it isnt only detecting in main folder, you can check the checkbutton for subfolders, so it detect in \Data, too