Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WoWscape EOTS Ghost form Bug

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WoWscape EOTS Ghost form Bug

(only read step 1 - 4 if you wan't to get out of the bubble before the BG start. Go to step 5 for the bug.)

Step 1.
Speak to the EOTS battleground master, and join the queue.

Step 2.
You need to kill yourself, the easiest way is to drown. Find some water and commit suicide.

Step 3.
Wait for the "Join Battleground" window comes up.

Step 4.
You are now able to leav the bubble the few minutes before the BG start.
(Warning: Don't try to take a point before the BG has started, you will be kicked and have to join the next)

Step 5.
If you did step 1 - 4 you should be dead and able to move near a point.
If not, just run towards the enemy and give out free killing blows or jump from the nearest cliff.
You should now be able to capture a point in ghost form. Just stand on the little spot thingy and it will turn into your faction sooner or later.

(Warning: site effects may occur doing this bug. You will start to see moving dead bodies attacking eachother and other funny stuff.)

(Strategy Guide: Get a party with 4 people in it, do the bug a place one on each point. This will result in every time the bad faction leav you will start to take over the point.)

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

Getestet und es funktioniert. Thx =D.

Funktioniert das dann auch im AB, oder kriegt man da auch einen Kick, wenn man Rechtsklick bei einer Flagge macht?

Old   #3

*** kriegst auchn kick wende rechtsklick bei der flagge machst. wenn du was capturest bevor das Bg startet, kriste dc.