Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 21:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Walljump] EOTS Draenei Ruins

Discussion on [Walljump] EOTS Draenei Ruins within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Walljump] EOTS Draenei Ruins

I dont saw that somewhere, so i post it..

Melee classes can hit you there, but it should be harder for them!

Here a macro that can be very useful
It isnt from me, it has been postet here somewhere
Quote:
/run local p,f,m,t=Minimap,CreateFrame"Frame"m,t=({p:GetChild ren()})[9],p:CreateFontString(0,0,"SystemFont")t:SetPoint("T OP",0,-9)f:SetScript("OnUpdate",function()_=mod(m:GetFaci ng()/PI,.5)t:SetFormattedText((_<.002 and"\124cff11ff11"or"").."%.3f",_)end)
Tip for G15 user: Create a G15 macro with:
Quote:
"Down" Space
"Down" W
"Up" Space
"Up" W
Use it to get up

Hope its useful for you guys and sorry for my english

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Draenei Male --> Draenei Female
11/26/2009 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Hi ich such ne n Patch um Draenei Male zu Draenei Female zu machen. Danke shcon mal im Voraus.
EoTs Mage Tower Ninja cap
09/15/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
While messing around in EoTs today me and my buddy found a little spot on the bridge from fr to mage tower where you can ninja cap mage tower. As shown in this picture http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/2134/magetowa.jpg Any way depending on your characters size you might have to move in and out of the little nook but it should work.
WoWscape EOTS Ghost form Bug
08/11/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 2 Replies
(only read step 1 - 4 if you wan't to get out of the bubble before the BG start. Go to step 5 for the bug.) Step 1. Speak to the EOTS battleground master, and join the queue. Step 2. You need to kill yourself, the easiest way is to drown. Find some water and commit suicide. Step 3. Wait for the "Join Battleground" window comes up.
Draenei Male -> Draenei Female
09/20/2007 - World of Warcraft - 7 Replies
Hi Leute, ich habs jetzt schon 3mal versucht mir das selbst hinzubiegen mit den ganzen Tutorials doch ich krieg immer ein Error wenn ich WoW starten will ( schon 3mal neuinstalliert).So jetzt bitte ich euch mir einmal kurz den DraeneiMale Skin zu DraeneiFemale skin zu machen. Ich danke euch im vorraus! mfg shimmyy
EoTS Exploit - Warriors
04/11/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies
You can use the Warrior talent "Intervene" on a Pet or Player outside of the EoTS bubble and you will charge through it and be on the outside. This exploit works, I did it today during an EoTS match the only problem (as it is with Warlocks hellfire, and Mages blink is that sometimes when you attempt to "fall down" after leaving the bubble it will kick you back inside the starting bubble)