Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Looking for a Trade Soulbound Hack

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for a Trade Soulbound Hack

Are there any that exist for r3989?
If so, I'll trade for
1. Buy anything from a vendor, even if you don't have the money/tokens (Using WPE)
2. Dupe any item (including soulbound) with r4296. (With Winsock Packet Editor Pro)

However, I must be sure that the trade soulbound hack works before I tell you how to do either of these. If it works, I'll PM you as soon as possible with the instructions for these hacks.

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/12/2008, 21:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
[no questions] -__-

Closed Thread

« Negative Stats | [EMU]How to drop any Item from Vendor in ANY sloton you!! Mage - Plate :) »

Similar Threads
trade soulbound
06/24/2009 - WoW Main - Discussions / Questions - 1 Replies
anyone know of a way to trade soulbound items on neverendless wow (3.0.9)
Trade Soulbound items.
11/30/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
So this is my first post here :D so i hope u'll like my exploit :P So this is how u do it : First get an empty slot bag and an empty bag , After u got these items go to the one that u want to trade with... open the trade window and equip the bag into the slot. After u equiped it just put the bag in the trade window and press on trade and make sure that the guy that u want to trade with WILL NOT press on accept also. After u pressed just open the traded bag ( he is still in his slot :D )...
Soulbound Trade how?
10/30/2008 - WoW Ask the Experts - 3 Replies
So ich hätte da ne Frage wie das Tauschen von Selengebunden Items geht Also jemand hat mir das schonmal gemacht er hat gesagt ich solte die Tasche leeren die neben meinem Rucksack wäre hab ich gemacht er hat mir ne 10er tasche gegeben er ist ausgelogt dan musste ich vor ihm einloggen und dan er danach hatte ich das item wäre geill wenn mir jemand sagen koennte wie das geht... mfg 50Cent
Buying Tier 6 Rogue(toxic-wow,pserver - will use soulbound trade hack
06/26/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, kinda what the topic says, i'm buying tier 6 for rogue for 40$ we will use the soulbound trade hack, If you want to sell add me on aim: xEnjoi23 msn: [email protected] ( not online often) thank you ^^
Buying tier 6 rogue set(toxic-wow,pserver - will use soulbound trade hack)
06/26/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, kinda what the topic says, i'm buying tier 6 for rogue for 40$ we will use the soulbound trade hack, If you want to sell add me on aim: xEnjoi23 msn: [email protected] ( not online often) thank you ^^