Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server > WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 09:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[EMU]How to drop any Item from Vendor in ANY sloton you!! Mage - Plate :)

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [EMU]How to drop any Item from Vendor in ANY sloton you!! Mage - Plate :)

Okay I will try to make a better Guide of this Idea from Tange Deaths soft.com so i take the Credits thing out.

English
1. Go to a Vendor like T 6 or something like that.. (or custom vendor^^)
2. Get a Bag in your last slot with 14 slots or more and make it empty so no item is in the bag anymore.
3. Open the Vendor Window and choose the best item you want (mage - staffs or plate armor )
4. DRAG the Item you choose from the Vendor Window to the First slot in your LAST bag! it will automaticly equipped!
5. Drag the Item you want again from the Vendor Window the the 2. slot of the Bag, than a another and put it in the 3. slot...
6. Do this atleast you have all charakter slots full with the Item you want
7. The first Bag slot of your last Bag is for Head, the next Bagslot is for Neclace and the Next for the Item slot under Neclace ......
8. dont get catched from gms or players

German
1. Geh zu nem Verkäufer für T 6 Set oder sonst irgendeinem Vendor
2. Du must eine mindestens 14 slot große Tasche in deinem letzten Taschenslot haben.
3. Öffne das Verkäufer Fenster und such dir nen schönes Item raus zb als magier platte oder Stab wegen spelldmg
4. ZIEHE das Item aus dem Verkäufer Fenster in den ersten Slot deiner letzten Tasche, er wird automatisch in den Kopf platz gesetzt.
5. Ziehe das nächste Item in den zweiten Bag slot deiner letzten Tasche und er wird im Hals slot drin sein.
6. Mach dat so lange bis du alle slots belegt has also alle charakter slots.. Und immer dran denken:
Erster slot der letzten Tasche ist für Kopfslot, zweiter slot ist für den Hals und der 3. slot is für den slot unter Hals und so weiter
7. Lass dich nich erwischen wenn zb ein stab aus deinem mund ragt oder so das wird recht schnell einen Ban geben :-)

I hope this is a better explanation how to get it to work.

//EDIT:
This is fixed in the latest ancent version so get your equippment done fast!

tested on wowscape

Tipp:
If you get a [Spellfire Bag] you can put it in realy EVERY slot.
Picture for the slots:

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Thanks
11 Users
Old   #2

now all we need is smth to block inspecting :x

Old   #3

i don't get it, could someone rewrite it in some clear english or even translate it to german? thx.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

tested and works! its easier then it seems, but you need to care, pretty good if youre a single player, priest with 18k armor

Old   #5

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheX View Post
first off you need a custom vendor that sell stuff like t6 or even still a custom staff shop just like what everyone is trying to find out how to equipt lots of staffs well i have to answer.
1.Empty everything out of your last bag it doesn matter about the other bags or the bag size.
2.Drag the item from the vendot in to any slot in your last bag for example 1st slot = head 2nd slot=neck ect....importand: You have to DRAG the Item to the slot in your last bag from the vendor window!
3. dont spread this about keep it as secret in game and if you get a little box above your head or e.g. the staff is popping out your head then unequipt it so no one can see. and look you can even get plate armour for your rogue hehe ;-)

Credits to Tange from Death soft.com
I'll try to translate from what I understand.

He says that you need to find a vendor which sells rare items. Such as T6 or T5.

1. You have to empty your last bag. It does not matter what size or type it is.

2. The 2nd part I kinda didn't understand but this is what I got. Drag the item from the vendor into your last bag. The first slot is where you put the helm and the second slot is for the neck and so on. Then you can put on the armor.

3.He wants you to keep it simple and hide it. BTW (Don't use on wowscape..People there are *******.. I used a banned skill by mistake and I got 50 people following me and taking SS)

Well.. thats as best I can translate. I hope it helps. If it seems worse then the first one.. Sorry
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6

Ok geht.
Nur mehr Rüstung bringt es leider.
Old   #7

wenn ich das richtig verstanden hab aus dem vendor fenster ein item in die letzte tasche ziehn und dann irgendwohin im charfenster... klappt bei mir aber nicht =) also bitte jemand genau übersetzen wenn er weis wie es geht
Old   #8

okay okay die Guide is scheisse ich werdse nochmal neu schreiben in albwegs vernünftigem englisch und auch in deutsch Und es ist SEHR einfach .
Old   #9

Deutsch:
1.Die lezte Tasche vom links (die Tasche, die am linken Ende ist) leeren.
2.Zu einem Vendor gehen und IRGENDEINEN teil in diese Tasche ZIEHEN (NUR ziehen!)[Der erste Platz in der Tasche steht für den Kopf, das 2. für den Hals.......]
3.Nachdem du es reingezogen hast, erscheint es NICHT in der Tasche, sondern an deinem Character. Du kannst also eine Chest als Head anziehen....

Ich hoffe ihr verstehst es.

Und es funktioniert 100%, ich habs eben getestet.
Old   #10

Ises nicht die Tasche die ganz links ist?
Old   #11

Guide rewroted.^^

Schlechtes Englisch ich weis aber neue Guide is fertig.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #12

upps xD
Ja, die die ganz links iss
Old   #13

soll das auch auf p-server funzen?? glaub iwie net
Old   #14

works perfect mammmgg =PPPPPP
thx alot ;>
Old   #15

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
soll das auch auf p-server funzen?? glaub iwie net
Nimm es mir bitte nicht übel wenn ich an deiner Intelligenz zweifel..

was glaubst du könnte [EMU] heissen?

Es funktioniert natürlich NUR auf p-servern, wenn es auf dem offiziellen realm gehen sollte wäre es nicht Public sondern wenn im lvl 2 bereich und blizzard hätte einen fetten Fehler gemacht inner Datase und dafür ist blizzard bekanntlich nicht bekannt xD

Ach und btw ausprobieren ist immer die beste Wahl

Closed Thread