Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Emu] Invincible warriors

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Emu] Invincible warriors

This post is about a warrior bug that allows them to become invincible.
I didn't test it because i was to lazy to create a warrior.
I heard from ppl that the bugs goes like this... When a warrior has 1000 hp (health points) and uses the warrior spell Last stand ...After the last stand spell ends your life points will reach 1 and you will be invincible. If you log your life points will return to normal. I dont want no bad comments...just sharing this
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1 HP.JPG (46.8 KB, 495 views)

Old 03/11/2008, 03:09   #2

I just tried it out on dizard server it seemed to work but the only thing is you cant move at all. I think if you tried this in instances you would have to be right where the boss spawned or else i think once you hit the 1hp he will think your dead and run back. Then you will be just stuck there ^^ good find on this though would work nice for open pvp. Also your life will return to normal after teleporting also i think.

Old 03/11/2008, 09:33   #3

I can't tell you for certain, but the players who use this bug on my server where able to move...maybe il give a try and raise a warrior..
Old 03/11/2008, 18:17   #4

I'll try it in 10 minutes

Old 03/11/2008, 18:28   #5

if you do need to be right where the boss is spawned, just bring with you a few invisibility pots and attack when you get there.
Old 05/28/2008, 05:37   #6

if your 70 u cant get 1000 hp so hows that gonna work?
Old 05/28/2008, 15:53   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by automatic View Post
if your 70 u cant get 1000 hp so hows that gonna work?
??

When you have only 1000hp left from your 18k etc.. then you have to use it

« WPR PRO filters | [S] Wow hack »

Similar Threads
[Story] Invincible Bug
08/14/2010 - WarRock - 6 Replies
Hey Com. Ich habe mich gestern auf Odyssey gelevelt. (Wegen Event) Auf einmal war mein Kill-Acc Unsichtbar. Von meinem PC aus konnte ich ihn nicht mehr Sehen. (Ist nach nem Respawn passiert) Aber dann bin zum Andren PC und konnte mich killen. :rolleyes: Ich Stand genau gegenüber. Von Acc zu Acc. Ne Minute Später flog ich mit beiden Accs Vom Server. xD Der Kill-Acc war auf nem extrem Langsamen PC. Mit dem bin ich erst 5 min Später gespawnd. xD:D Yoah. ;D
Invincible Mobs
11/23/2009 - WoW Main - Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
Hey I need some easy weapon skill ups and wanted to know wether there are any invincible mobs (Mobs that don´t drop below 1% HP) or not anymore. I remember that there were like 7 in the blasted lands and one in undercity but they were fixed I think. Any information appreciated Deutsch: Ich bin auf der suche nach einem unsterblichen mob wie zB die in den verwüsteten landen oder undercity. Die wurden leider gefixed und darum such ich ersatz. Danke
Invincible
10/28/2009 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 6 Replies
can some 1 help me i wana make a Invincible command for my server im using PowerSource Co i know how to maake other easy commands but im stumped with this so can any 1 help me i know its a old buggy source yeah yeah i know still can any 1 help me please
Invincible to all NPC (Horde Only)
08/07/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
I DID NOT FIND THIS! JUST POSTING IT FOR YOU GUYS WHO DONT KNOW!! Credit goes out to the guy that did **I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR THIS** Exploit Below As I was questing in Borean Tundra, I discovered this exploit purely by accident, but I think that I have uncovered something big here. I'm sure that the more creative and imaginative people here can do some amazing exploits with this, think of this as just the taking off point. I'm simply amazed that this has existed in the game as long as it...
Invincible
07/07/2008 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
i made this thread to show my appreciation for all the help u gave us i'm sad about the notice but oh well everyone has a real life to follow and i understand that so.... thanks for everything u did for us and enjoy china!! <3 u best wishes,xpro0078 ^^