Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EMU] New Way to Trinket Cheat!

Discussion on [EMU] New Way to Trinket Cheat! within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EMU] New Way to Trinket Cheat!

What you need..

Or any other like trinket. I prefer this because it does AoE. So you can gather a large mass of mobs and and knock 'em all down with this little cheat.

Ohk, now this part is obviously a repost. But is still used in the cheat.

Place the trinket you wish to spam in your FIRST trinket slot(slot 13)
Make a macro with the following

Code:
/use 13 /use 13 /use 13 /use 13 /use 13 /use 13
(Put that as many times as possible in one macro)
(Your second trinket slot would be /use 14)

Alright, now here comes the new part. I'm sure some of you are aware that you can just use Cheat Engine to make it so that the trinket has no cooldown, but this never worked for me. Always gave me WoWInteral Errors. So instead, I started doing this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

After you make your macro
open up Cheat Engine, and attach it to WoW.

(This following part isn't NEEDED to use this, but will make you a little less undetectable.)

Go to your Cheat Engine settings, underneath the icon to the right.
On the page that opens click Configure Hotkeys. Set your first speed macro to two or so, and set your second to 50 or something of the like.

Now, go into your World of Warcraft emu server and aggro a bunch of mobs, or try it out on one. Hit your macro. You should get lagged, which I will talk about later. After your lag ends the mob should be dead, and your trinket on a cooldown.

Lets fix that cooldown!

Press your key binding that sets your speed to 50, or your fast speed, and DON'T MOVE while the cooldown is resetting. I say don't move so you have a lower chance of getting caught speed hacking. And yes, on Emu servers Cheat Engine DOES hasten your trinket cooldowns! So don't flame about it!

How to Abuse That Cast Lag
What you have to do is, say you have a mob that has more health than the trinket's damage! (On certain servers, such as WoWGasm)

Well, simple!
Put the macro on your hot bar or keybind it InGame and mash the key down. When you lag you can hit it as many times as you want and it will cast.

Let Me Explain The AoEing
This trinket does INDEED do AoE damage and can INDEED kill multiple mobs (or players) at once! But the trinket, however has a rather small AoE radius. So-

Gather your group of mobs, and use whatever type of ability your class might have to keep you alive long enough (or deck out in stamina gear) and run around in circles, or back up with them on you, and once they're together REALLY close, SPAM! And they're dead. XP and loot for you!

Merry Chistmas!
Old 12/21/2007, 16:06   #2

that zzz really good and real but works it on Mangos 2.3 ?
thanks
Old 12/21/2007, 16:06   #3

whats the lowest level trinket that can be used for this?
the damage ones i mean, not so much the healing.
Old 12/21/2007, 17:00   #4

Dont know how this should work...doesent work on Mangos...>Tested< ...
Old 12/21/2007, 17:20   #5

why this way?
its quite easier to use a exe to make all items no CD:
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2007, 22:25   #6

old
Thanks
1 User