Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server > WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 15:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[EMU] WPE- learn all recipes and Spels,No Item CD, Dupe SB Items with SLOT SWITCHING!

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
das mit dem no cooldown funktioniert ab der neuesten ascent rev nicht mehr, haben jetz nen allgemeinen cd auf 10 sek eingerichtet.

Old   #32

elite*gold: 270
Es were echt geil wenn wer ne liste online stellen könnte bei den händlerslotz ich will rezeppte kaufen für juwelenshcleifen für die ich aber ehrfürchtig bruach bei (hyjal) -.-

aber benutzen kan nichs ja sowieso
ich hab probiert des aus den packeten zu lessenaber keine chanse ^^

M.f.G Core

Old   #33

This thread is a perfect example of why other countries hate America. Instead of attempting to look up the words in the post, they expect a German to take the time to translate. It's times like these that I lose hope for the next generation...
Old   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymunee80 View Post
This thread is a perfect example of why other countries hate America. Instead of attempting to look up the words in the post, they expect a German to take the time to translate. It's times like these that I lose hope for the next generation...
excuse me? for one i'm not american.

for two, i'm actually from Europe.

and three, if you'll read back you would see what the direct translation came out to be, it made no sense.

please, somebody translate this.

Old   #35

Quote:
This thread is a perfect example of how Americans are falsely criticized when it isn't their fault they can't read complete gibberish, and translation for individual words comes out as ****.
Kthxbye.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #36

mh is es damit auch möglich gm spells zu kriegen? sprich z.b. diese eislanze vom mage wenn man .learn_all oder so als gm eingibt? diese eislanze mit 1000 dmg oder so die aber kein mana brauch bzw. kein gcd hat?... wenn ja muss ich es gleich mal ausprobben^^
Old   #37

waiting out for that no cooldown for items even if not the required level english translation.
trinkets will be good for this
Old   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by burningacid View Post
mh is es damit auch möglich gm spells zu kriegen? sprich z.b. diese eislanze vom mage wenn man .learn_all oder so als gm eingibt? diese eislanze mit 1000 dmg oder so die aber kein mana brauch bzw. kein gcd hat?... wenn ja muss ich es gleich mal ausprobben^^
Ganz kurz:
Nein geht nicht ^^

After Christmas i wil write an English Guide of all this and i will upadte the complete post with more funktions.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #39

Finally somebody I can give a respectable reply to.
Thankyou very much TheX.
Old   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by galleone View Post
das mit dem no cooldown funktioniert ab der neuesten ascent rev nicht mehr, haben jetz nen allgemeinen cd auf 10 sek eingerichtet.

wie geht das den jetzt? wie mache ich no cooldown mit wpe !?
Old   #41

Quote:

what a ***** lol ignorant cuss
Old   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by sly316 View Post
with no previous knowledge of german, do not tell me you could read this.

ses the same filters as the use of all the recipes and books etc. So swapped 2 slot to slot 3 with FF 18 and FF 19 (o.ä) on slot 2 sets her geschenkpapier in slot 3 sets her something, which you can sharpen a weapon , or a gift or something wmoit a hose can spell a bad match or halt similar to the SB Item dupen what you want, as an example, if you want seelengebundene weapon dupen, grabs 3 slot on a gift (as schurke) or a schleifstein with her the weapon could sharpen.
At 2 slot geschenkpapier defines her. Now enabled the filter at WPE and press on on: Rechtsklck on the right-geschenkpapier then on the weapon (or thread in slot 3 on the trousers) and the weapon was beautifully packaged neatly inside Now just load and go with the script buy 249 geschenkpapier Further geschenkpaipiere buy (the dupe trick here is accurately described: [and activated Only registered users can see links.]), and so on and you have your seelengebundenes Item 240x copied

somebody who knows some german, on the other hand could probably make it somewhat readable for us english board subscribers.
Use the same filters as the "Use all recipes and Class books". So swap item in 2nd slot with the 3rd slot with FF 18 and FF 19 (o.ä) on slot 2 sets the Gift Wrapping Paper in slot 3 sets her something, which you can sharpen a weapon , or a gift or something wmoit a hose can spell a bad match or halt similar to the SB Item dupe what you want, as an example, if you want to dupe a soul bound weapon, grabs 3 slot on a gift (as schurke) or a schleifstein with her the weapon could sharpen.
At 2 slot Gift Wrapping paper defines her. Now enabled the filter in WPE and press on on: Rechtsklck on the right-Gift Wrapping Paper then on the weapon (or thread in slot 3 on the trousers) and the weapon was beautifully packaged neatly inside Now just load and go with the script buy 249 Gift Wrapping Papers and dupe. Further geschenkpaipiere buy (Search forums for the dupe trick), and so on and you have your soulbound Item 240x copied.

I tried to unscramble some this see if it makes sense, btw i have no knowledge of how to use WPE yet xD

Still working on it, if anyone has any more knowledge of WPE than I do please try to add to this thread to expalin the use of filters more properly!
Old   #43

1. Download WPE

2. In slot 2 in your bag put the wrapping paper.

3. In slot 3 in your bag put an item that is similar to the item you want to dupe, for example, if duping a sword, put a different sword into this slot.

4. Look up the item code for the item that is in slot 3.

5. Use WPE edit to change the item code that is in slot 3 to the number of the soulbound item you have in your inventory that you would like to duplicate, and turn the filter on.

6. Right-click the wrapping paper and wrap the item in slot 3.

7. Use the macro that is available in the other duping thread to buy 249 wrapping paper.

8. Take the wrapped item that is in slot 3 and drop it on to the stack of 249 wrapping paper.

9. Now there should be a stack of 240 wrapping paper, right click that and there should be 240 of the soulbound item you wanted to duplicate.

Note that I do not know German and the translation services I used were very broken. this is my best interpretation of that and may be incorrect. Please let me know if this works. Also I believe there are problems duping on other server types than Ascent so keep this in mind if it does not work for you. Someone who tries this please post as to whether or not it worked for you so I know as I am at work and cannot try it. I am curious as to whether or not if the soulbound wrapped item is mailed to a friend, would it retain the item in the process of mailing it. It should, but is not guaranteed. Example: I send a T-6 item or token to an alternate account or friend. If the method works in general please someone try this and let me know if that works. Thanks.
Old   #44

Amazing, absolutely. I'm not home right now but it sounds like it may work. Even if it doesn't, I thank you for attempting to translate it.
Old   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantominc View Post
1. Download WPE

2. In slot 2 in your bag put the wrapping paper.

3. In slot 3 in your bag put an item that is similar to the item you want to dupe, for example, if duping a sword, put a different sword into this slot.

4. Look up the item code for the item that is in slot 3.

5. Use WPE edit to change the item code that is in slot 3 to the number of the soulbound item you have in your inventory that you would like to duplicate, and turn the filter on.

6. Right-click the wrapping paper and wrap the item in slot 3.

7. Use the macro that is available in the other duping thread to buy 249 wrapping paper.

8. Take the wrapped item that is in slot 3 and drop it on to the stack of 249 wrapping paper.

9. Now there should be a stack of 240 wrapping paper, right click that and there should be 240 of the soulbound item you wanted to duplicate.

Note that I do not know German and the translation services I used were very broken. this is my best interpretation of that and may be incorrect. Please let me know if this works. Also I believe there are problems duping on other server types than Ascent so keep this in mind if it does not work for you. Someone who tries this please post as to whether or not it worked for you so I know as I am at work and cannot try it. I am curious as to whether or not if the soulbound wrapped item is mailed to a friend, would it retain the item in the process of mailing it. It should, but is not guaranteed. Example: I send a T-6 item or token to an alternate account or friend. If the method works in general please someone try this and let me know if that works. Thanks.
Haha phantominc you saved me like another hour of trying to translate thanks , I will go ingame right now and try this! I will post results shortly!

EDIT: Man I am really bad at using WPE, not sure if you meant the item code of the wepon using WPE. The main reason i was trying to translate this text was to figure out a way to dupe stackable items like potions or quest/items you can turn in for rep. Im sure you can since it seems like WPE will allow you to change the ID/Code of items to whatever items properties you want, and once the items properties are changed to an item you can stack then you can dupe the item, am i right?