Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

crash a private server

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
crash a private server

it is bossible?? becouse i need to crash the server for play...pleaseeeee
PM ME

Old   #2

jur inglisch sack!

but i don't think it's possible

Old   #3

Received Thanks: 1,644
It isnt bossibiile. Becouise teh server neeeds a bug. And u dunt need to crash teh servor vor plai. U lied or ?
Old   #4

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Xeon- View Post
jur inglisch sack!

but i don't think it's possible
yur inklisch sakks tu

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Br View Post
yur inklisch sakks tu
weri well, fnk ju
Old   #6

Quote:
yur inklisch sakks tu
rili?i dount si de mistaik
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by vhs88 View Post
it is bossible?? becouse i need to crash the server for play...pleaseeeee
PM ME
haw u want pley on a server whan is down?????

menz plix gief answer!!1
Old   #8

It IS possible if the server runs Antrix/Ascent or Mangos

Old   #9

ganz im ernst ist doch der letze mll
Old   #10

LOL u ppl dont know how to type in "inglish" ) wahaha ...this makes me laught loud =)) =))
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssl9 View Post
LOL u ppl dont know how to type in "inglish" ) wahaha ...this makes me laught loud =)) =))
but u know how to push over a yeah old thread...this makes me cry, so gtfo
Old   #12

Quote:
but u know how to push over a yeah old thread...this makes me cry, so gtfo You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
lol! Yeah.