Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guilds and Flightpaths help

Discussion on Guilds and Flightpaths help within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi, on my server all the guildmasters are tabard vendors except for the undercity guildmaster. He is the only one that works. how can i fix this?

Also the flightmaster in crossroads (the barrens) does not speak to anyone. what can i do to fix him?
Old 03/22/2006, 08:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
Contact me at msn if you got my adress... otherwise contact me at icq, number is in my profile, i'll help u then ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Guilds-Recruiting Thread (Join/Announce Guilds Here!!)
07/13/2011 - Silkroad Online - 95 Replies
Guilds-Recruiting === ===== ======= ========= =========== =============
Guilds
05/26/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
Ok just a quick question i had jus re-released my Shaiya Private server and i had noticed in game that there were numerous guilds i went an looked in the database an the guilds were not registered in the database how can i go about fixing that so i can actually see that and kno that if i were to restart the server it doesnt delete the guilds
guilds
04/15/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
any1 have a guild i can join? level 106 warrior on venus(NA)... mayb a hacking guild? b fun goin to b1f\b2f wit ppl that can hack wit u nd not always goin solo=].