Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guilds

Discussion on Guilds within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Guilds

Ok just a quick question i had jus re-released my Shaiya Private server and i had noticed in game that there were numerous guilds i went an looked in the database an the guilds were not registered in the database how can i go about fixing that so i can actually see that and kno that if i were to restart the server it doesnt delete the guilds
Old 05/26/2010, 09:07   #2

yeah i have this problem too. Made a test guild and when i looked in guilds table the guild wasnt there but yet when i looked in guild char table the chars were there
Old 05/26/2010, 15:21   #3

Guys.. this is solved by... forget who but its in this forum. As Dev's you guys need to start from the begining of all 3 shaiya forums and read everything. It will save you some headaches and also keep us from getting infractions and post locked. Not meaning to seem like a jerk but just look and read more. I know the search funtion here is **** but manualy look threw the 3 main sections and do some reading. Then if you can't find your answers, post a thread.

~Phish