Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for Developers for 3.3.5 and 5.4.8 Wow projects.

Discussion on Looking for Developers for 3.3.5 and 5.4.8 Wow projects. within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for Developers for 3.3.5 and 5.4.8 Wow projects.

Greetings,

I'm currently looking for Core and DB devs for 3.3.5 and 5.4.8 World of Warcraft projects. The work will be C++ and Sql orientated.

To any persons interested we are offering Work experience certificates for DB/Core devs (not so well trained or experience). Any core devs will be paid Cash as long as the work per project is solid.

If your interested please reply here with your Skype name or Forum PM me it & i'll get back to you.

Thanks for your time.
Old 11/29/2015, 09:38   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 100/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,207
Arrow WoW Recruitment Center -> WoW Private Server

#moved
#closed…
Closed Thread