Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Cartholey's GM application

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cartholey's GM application

Greetings,
Some of you might know me from another WoW server. But I left their team as I thought their team was really bad . So, what am I making this tread for? Well I'm currently searching for a Super Gamemaster position or a Gamemaster position. Before we begin to talk about all the other stuff I have knowledge of I would like you to tell my past staff experience. I've been a GM for not so long but I am willing to learn. I've been a Super gamemaster on a server called Eternal-wow and I got most of my experience from there. I have experience with the Trinity core and managing teams/training people . If it is possible I would happily use my mangaing skills and training skills to propperly train people. So let's go away for my experiences now and talk a bit about myself. So who am I? I'm Anthony and I'm 14 years old, you are probarly saying 14 years?! Some people think I should not be a Gamemaster because of my age but I disagree with them as I am willing to learn stuff as I've said before and I try to learn as my mistakes as fast as I could. And I live in the Netherlands. so you know. I can talk fluently English, but sometimes there are a bit of grammar mistakes what I could improve on too time by time. And last but not least my biggest hobby than playing World of warcraft programming! I am a active c# and php developer who is programming things for fun. I hope someone will be intrested in my service to be a Gamemaster on their server. If you have any other questions feel free to send me a PM.
(Note I do not mind being a game master on a small server(100 or lower) but I would rather be more intrested in a 200+ server.)

I will be checking my pms time to time so feel free to PM me!.
Regards,
Cartholey

I also have in-game screenshots, If you would like to get those too feel free to send me a PM asking for those screenshots

Old 10/03/2015, 17:16   #2
Veteran

elite*gold: 1553
Received Thanks: 1,325
Right Section ->

Old 10/03/2015, 23:01   #3

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 100/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,174
^this

#closed
Closed Thread

« Novos Easy Handler 0.4.1 Problem :7 | Kleine Frage wegen einem NPC der Fliegen soll! »