Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Xynatic (free-world-of-warcraft) is back!

Discussion on Xynatic (free-world-of-warcraft) is back! within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Xynatic (free-world-of-warcraft) is back!

[Edit by ObiLee]
Old 06/08/2009, 21:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
#reported

Server Vorstellungen bitte hier rein:
Old 06/08/2009, 21:41   #3

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 29,520

#closed + Infra
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
World of Warcraft - Charge Back detected
11/05/2008 - World of Warcraft - 7 Replies
..dieser schwule Satz stand heute bei mir im E-Mail Postfach :mad:. Ich habe vor ca. 2Wochen einen CharakterTransfer gegen 2000g im Extreme-gaming board getauscht.Nun hat der spacken sein Geld zurück gebucht und mein Charakter ist gesperrt, bis ich den Transfer bezahlt habe. Nun meiner Frage: Ich wollte am 12.11 eh wieder zurück auf den alten Realm von wo ich gekommen bin.Wenn ich meinen Charakter jetzt wieder zurück transferiere,kann ich ihn dann auch spielen?Oder ist er dann immernoch...
free world of warcraft?
07/14/2007 - World of Warcraft - 8 Replies
English: k i searched and i didnt find nothing on the topic (didnt figure i would) but i was wondering if its possible to get world of warcraft free (as in ripped, burned with stolen cd keys, anything of the sort) i was going to check utorrent to c if i can find it but i dont wanna download a bunch of bullshit if its not possible to get it stolen. any answers would be nice ty German: sagte von, O.K. I nicht sprechen Deutsches dieses eine übersetzte Version ist von, was ich auf englisch...