Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Lower ur latency ingame.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lower ur latency ingame.

Hi
Many guild mates of mine said that are having issues with latency on some private servers using some Internet providers.
So i created this simple and easy to use software to change router ports/IPv4 ports and let you lower a bit ur latency.
Just follow the step:

1)Run the software as admin

2)Login in ur private server.

3)If it's still stucked in "Connecting" restart your pc

4)Repeat steps

Here is the link:

It's AV Clean,you can test it before running

Just let me know with your feedbacks!

« hello i need help with this PServer | Privat Server 5.2 »

Similar Threads
Leatrix Latency Fix
02/22/2013 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 17 Replies
Hey guys, i saw someone posted a dodgey 'stop lag' programme and thought i'd give you something thats virus free and actually works. All credit to Leatrix, im merely spready the word. Keep in mind this isnt really cheating or exploiting the game at all, you are merely making your ping lower for better ingame performance. A latency fixing program by Leatrix What does it do? Leatrix Latency Fix will reduce your online gaming latency significantly by increasing the frequency of TCP...
Serverside latency?
01/05/2012 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
I am sure that there are packets that if they are sent server->client the client will respond uniquely back. Has anyone got across one of those packets? With such a packet the server could have a ping for it's own (the client has already one 1009:27). Main usage would be a way to detect speedhackers, as most of the time laggers are supposed to be speedhackers, just by checking at the latency (serverside) you could know for sure if it's a lagger or not. Has anyone already handled this...
How to decrease latency
12/11/2011 - Archlord - 10 Replies
Hello everyone, i'd be glad if someone could help me with this issue i'm having. I started playing at the american server and also transfered all my characters from the mysterious there, but the ping is too high for me. I click to move and my char moves in half a second, it's not much, but it's still annoying. Is there any way i can decrease the latency with a free program or something?
Leatrix Latency Fix
01/28/2011 - Tutorials - 0 Replies
A latency fixing script by Leatrix (All Credits for this script to him/Her!) I Just re-posted his thread here because i thought it might be useful for a lot of online gamers. English Version What does it do? Leatrix Latency Fix will reduce your online gaming latency significantly by increasing the frequency of TCP acknowledgements sent to the game server. For the technically minded, this is a script which will modify TCPAckFrequency.
Latency Fix
01/07/2010 - 9Dragons - 3 Replies
If you're using your skills and there's a 1-2 second delay before your character uses the skill you can attempt to 'fix' it by downloading and installing Leatrix Latency Fix. It made my skills response time much faster, every time I go to cast a nuke now the game almost instantly starts using the skill. Give it a try if you're getting a lot of lag issues. You will need to restart your computer after you've installed it.