Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Leatrix Latency Fix

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Leatrix Latency Fix

Hey guys, i saw someone posted a dodgey 'stop lag' programme and thought i'd give you something thats virus free and actually works. All credit to Leatrix, im merely spready the word. Keep in mind this isnt really cheating or exploiting the game at all, you are merely making your ping lower for better ingame performance.

A latency fixing program by Leatrix

What does it do?

Leatrix Latency Fix will reduce your online gaming latency significantly by increasing the frequency of TCP acknowledgements sent to the game server. For the technically minded, this is a program which will modify TCPAckFrequency.

You will see reduced latency in many online games including World of Warcraft, Star Wars, Rift, Aion, Warhammer, Lord of the Rings, and more.

System Requirements

Leatrix Latency Fix is supported on these operating systems only.

Windows 7
Windows Vista (SP1 or higher)
Windows XP (SP3)

Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows are supported.

Installation Instructions

Simply download the zip file, extract it and then run Leatrix_Latency_Fix_3.00.exe. When the program launches, click the Install button. You will see the status change from 'Not Installed' to 'Installed'. You need to restart your computer (or disable/enable your network card) for the changes to take effect.

If you're using Windows Vista or Windows 7 with User Account Control enabled, you will be prompted to confirm that you wish for Leatrix Latency Fix to make changes to your computer.

Your Windows account needs to have Administrator rights in order to install or remove Leatrix Latency Fix. If your Windows account doesn't have Administrator rights, you will be prompted for the credentials of an account that does have them.

After Leatrix Latency Fix has been installed, you can login to your online games with reduced latency!

To uninstall Leatrix Latency Fix, click the remove button and restart your computer.

For reference, the status line in the program will show 3 possible tags. 'Installed' indicates that all network interfaces have been modified for reduced latency. 'Not Installed' indicates that no network interfaces are modified for reduced latency. 'Partially Installed' indicates that some network interfaces have been modified for reduced latency. You will see this status tag if you add a new network card (or perhaps a USB modem) after the installation of Leatrix Latency Fix.

More Information

You can find a simplified guide to how Leatrix Latency Fix works as well as an in-depth FAQ covering pretty much everything here:

<<>>

-Click the 'Download' button on the top right hand corner of the post, should be a 5mb file.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #2

I used this program and this is very cool!! I can't play without this! I don't downloaded this (i got from google ^^) but thanks for upload! Here is the original web!

This isn't hard!
1. Run the program
2. click on install
3. restart your pc
4. run the program again and see that button (if it say "remove" on the right corner u installed successfully this program)
5. don't need run this program at all time, just install
6. Have a nice day!

(Sorry 4 my bad english!)

Old   #3

Is this really trustable?
Old   #4

Yes

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by princelex View Post
Is this really trustable?
Yeah, as I said this isnt from me, its from Leatrix so all credit goes to them.
()
Old   #6

alright using it but i cant really see the difference, yet..
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by princelex View Post
alright using it but i cant really see the difference, yet..
Uninstall it and do /ping ingame, then reinstall it and do /ping again. There should be at least a 50% decrease in ping. When I use it my ping is halved.
Old   #8

Work fine for me D: 600ms to 200ms! over 100% better!
i love it!

Lg
Old   #9

Oh ***! Working...35ms is better than 130ms.Thanks
Old   #10

alles ab win vista konfiguriert die pakete selbstständig.

das programm hat keine weiteren auswirkungen.
Old   #11

my shityy ping stays the same i ma doing something wrong cus i dont think so, 130 ms to 30 ms thats not possible.
Old   #12

elite*gold: 58
Dieses Program bringt rein garnichts! Es verbessert nur optisch denn Ping. In realität verbessert sich der Ping rein garnicht.
Hier kannst du es nochmall lesen.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #13

my ping stayed the same i did all the steps right but still no difference someone could help me? i rly need to use it as my ping is over 300~600+
Old   #14

this tool for what games is working?
Old   #15

Yep works good on W7x64 and used on Aion Eu.Took mine from @280 down to 145.No virus detected and you can also turn it off when done..Thanks