Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hacking a private server.

Discussion on hacking a private server. within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hacking a private server.

about an hack that a friend have. i dont know how he does
that but i think that is with wpe pro, he get items, mostly vip, items that only donors can get , sets like t6 , marks ,etc... no matter what i say he wont give it to me ! pleasee if anyone knows about that... tell me!! the server we play
is 2.4.3. etmaxx.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] v75 Private Server Hacking
09/10/2010 - MapleStory - 8 Replies
Has mostly everything you'd need I guess. Uh. None of these are mine and I just put them all together for you and made a quick tutorial. :D Tutorial: Download both files and put in the Folder containing the private server. Rename your private to MapleStory. "NidoMS ---> MapleStory". -----> Rename the old MapleStory to "MapleStoryReal". Open SatayMS Trainer. Press, "Launch" and locate the private server than press, "Okay".
need tut on hacking private server databases
07/27/2008 - GunZ - 0 Replies
i saw someone hack databases on legendgamers wanna know how to hack anyone could teach me in this thread pls =D
Private Server Hacking
02/06/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 10 Replies
Ok people this is just pis i took. I don't wat to share sry.:( but don't want it in public. i knw some people know this already and have it. but here r the pics. oh and by the way this is the private server. Please dont pm me for hack! Enjoy:
hacking private server?
09/24/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
I play on a private server and its good but the exp is quite low, but with cyclone or speedhack i can lvl really fast.. i've tryed all existing hacks on it but it dont work, I wonder is there a packet logger that i can log cyclone and send it and get cyclone all day? (Sorry to sound nooby.)