Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Need some help with getting a wow private server up and running.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need some help with getting a wow private server up and running.

Hi there,

if someone has some understanding about getting a wow server (version 3.3.5a) up and running, plz contact me.

i got MySQL and Trinityforce already on my computer, as well as a repack.

but i keep getting problems with the MySQL, it keeps giving me an error and i can't find what's causing it.

so if u know anything about this and u are willing to help than plz contact me here, or on my skype.

Skypename : No.obje (Mark Gerrits)

Greetz,

Mark

Old 03/06/2012, 10:29   #2

elite*gold: 0
Could you send a picture of that Error?
Just type in the MySQL-Error in Google, i'm sure you'll find somebody else with the same problem and if you're lucky you'll also find a solution!

greetz!

« von 3.2.0 auf 3.3.5a | WOW WOTLK 3.5.5a 12340 Server als Blizzlike Konfigurieren??? HELP »

Similar Threads
This should interest everyone running own private server ;)
02/02/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
Hey! I would like to invite everyone who posses own private server under World Dekaron type to announce itself on new but strongly rising Top server: Top OF Best Games - Rankings - All Sites - www.topofbestgames.com its TopOfBestGames site. Soon will be very popular... so start now to advert on it own server ;) Good luck all
This should interest everyone running own private server ;)
02/01/2011 - Cabal PServer - Discussions / Questions - 0 Replies
Hey! I would like to invite everyone who posses own private server under Cabal type to announce itself on new but strongly rising Top server: Top OF Best Games - Rankings - All Sites - www.topofbestgames.com its TopOfBestGames site. Soon will be very popular... so start now to advert on it own server ;) Good luck all
New Private server running
11/25/2007 - Lin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hate Crew HQ Hate Crew offers alot of good aspects such as dedicated GM's and a hard working dev team to keep us up to date. our server has a 15 x exp rate wich will provide you from lvling faster then official lineage, for any questions or help our GM's are always available and willing to help. also we know how annoying it is to do long questing to change classes so our cats will help you with that in the game, they are located throughout all the starter town's. Stop in and stay a...