is ja der gleiche download wie der von donphy also ich hab das gedownloaded und entpackt , aber irgendwie habe ich nur die deDE datei und sonst nicht , ist das normal ?
is ja der gleiche download wie der von donphy also ich hab das gedownloaded und entpackt , aber irgendwie habe ich nur die deDE datei und sonst nicht , ist das normal ?
Nein das nicht das gleiche da musst du nicht die ganzen parts downloaden
Need nopatch RF Tutorial 06/05/2018 - RF Online - 14 Replies How to edit RF Launcher to nopatch mode?
then i can hack any server, use masterskill and other advanced hacks.
Post a tutorial , how to edit.
:D
[REG] RF NOPATCH DESEMBER 12/24/2009 - RF Online - 7 Replies to anyone whose have New RF NOPATCH I hope you can share it with us
please help us with those thing ^_^ ;););););)
or you can send it to my mail
[email protected]
thx b4
Nopatch on Codemasters Servers 08/22/2008 - RF Online - 1 Replies Hi everyone. So my qestion: how to turn off download patchs cuz everytime when I edit Item.EDF or RF_online.bin RFO launcher crash with error about remove files etc. I saw on forum way to bypass this i RFPH but it doesnt work for codemasters servers (Novus, Lumen, Solus). If u read this thread (http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/rfo-hacks-bots-ch eats-exploits-guides/127483-share-rf_online-bin-no patch_rf-exe.html) u can see to bypass I have to edit RF_online.bin and use nopatch_rf.exe. What I have...
[NEED] Nopatch.exe for brazilian RFO 05/23/2008 - RF Online - 0 Replies As the title say i need nopatch.exe to brazilian rfo, if someone can help me this i`ll be glad.... By the way, we are at update 2.1.6