Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WoW private server application

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WoW private server application

Hello,

I would like to apply for a administrator position in your private server!
I know all Mangos, Trinity and Arc-Emu. I have worked on private servers for four years from January 2012. I have been an admin on over 15 different servers which ended because of lack or people or bad coworkers who never came online, and GM on many others. I am a dedicated worker and I will be on 3-4 hours on weekdays and 5+ on weekends. I believe that you should never stop a server until it is completely dead. I also know French and Spanish. I know how to handle difficult situations, and one of the main guarantees of having me as a staff is that I work on servers because I enjoy it not to pass time therefore I am completely dedicated. I also know how to handle databases, as well as putting servers online. I have created my own servers in the past but I could not get staff to come as I did not know where to ask at the time. I also know full HTML and can configure websites well.

Thank you for taking the time to reading this application,

Deathaknight

I am open to all questions!

Old   #2

elite*gold: 75
Received Thanks: 2,714
Suche/biete Mitarbeit(er) - searching/giving assistance.

There u can apply for your 'job'.

Closed Thread

Tags
server application, wow