Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Joining e*pvp
You last visited: Today at 09:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Application for [Eudemons Online/Eo-Private Server Hosting]

Discussion on Application for [Eudemons Online/Eo-Private Server Hosting] within the Joining e*pvp forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Application for [Eudemons Online/Eo-Private Server Hosting]

Windows Live:

e-mail:

Why do you want to be moderator?

I wish to become a moderator because I feel that I can help out the members of the Eudemons Online section with any potential problems they may face as well as putting my knowledge of the game to use.

How much experience do you have with the issue from the forum you apply for a moderator job?

My Experience with the official Eudemons Online is minimal but my Experience with the Private Servers are great. I've helped run multiple private servers that have gone on to become some of the biggest ones out then and now. As far as experience goes, Ive been coding Eudemons Private Servers for about 4 years now, I'm familiar with the server files and database files pretty much inside and out.

My only major release/guide to this date would be

*Edit*
Just recently released how to make a fully functional quest.

Do you have enough time to visit the board averaged two days and to take an interest in the forum?

I visit the Eudemons Online section multiple times a day to see if theres anyone in need of help. So I feel I can match or beat the required two day requirement.

Did you take part there before you sent your application?

Yes I did, Ive been on the forums Since Oct 2009. I've released one guide and have answered questions to many threads, some of them being easy questions and some of them being harder questions.

Do you have a lot of patience with questions which you think theirselves that they are very stupid?

I feel I have the patience needed to help out many different kinds of people, be they legitimate questions or irrelevant questions.

Can you act good in general with other human beings?

I feel I can act as good as needed for these forums. Sure I have an attitude but that is the main part of being human, we must know when to put that attitude in check.

Have you ever operated as an moderator before?

Yes, I've helped run multiple forums as an Admin aswell as moderator. To name a few forums that I admin/moderate for currently would be ForgottenRealms forums and PhoenyxRysing forums. Both of these forums are for Eudemons Online Private Servers.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 06/13/2010, 03:58   #2

elite*gold: 177
Received Thanks: 1,017
Just a quick browse of your previous post and looks like your a helpful user.

Seems like you could be up to the job.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2010, 06:46   #3

Received Thanks: 3,417
It is a very short Team application! make it a littlebit longer
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2010, 07:12   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusikid View Post
It is a very short Team application! make it a littlebit longer
I'm sorry you feel its short, but to me I would rather read something that is short and to the point instead of long winded and avoiding the questions asked.

I will continue to think of ways to add to my original post, but as of right now its as good as I can make it.
Old 06/13/2010, 10:21   #5

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
Well, ur stats are a bit too low, but they are good and helpful, so you get a yes from me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2010, 10:31   #6

Received Thanks: 3,355
Same here, a yes.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2010, 10:43   #7

elite*gold: 34
Received Thanks: 3,251
helpful & experience aren´t the same things so no.. maybe post more

or try it as a guardian?

€dit : There arent so many things to post in that section , so i changed my oppinion

a yes
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2010, 11:09   #8

elite*gold: 33
For your long Joindate are youre posts not so much.
But a no because,you have only post 1 guide!
And thats not good.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2010, 11:14   #9

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 6,344
Yes from me
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2010, 11:15   #10

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,217
I would say yes, but look at this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by trane. View Post
Your statistics such as post and thanks count should be high enough, 300+ posts is already adequate but even a bit less could be OK. And about thanks count - It's not necessary to have more thanks than posts but more you got, more usefull you look like.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2010, 00:24   #11

Received Thanks: 3,355
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roccaaat View Post
I would say yes, but look at this:
There I say a bit less could be OK, and anyway, he can get 300+ posts soon,

this application will stay here until there is a reason to close it.
Old 06/14/2010, 01:36   #12

Received Thanks: 2,823
Hmm...

Your stats are kinda low for your join date but that's not a reason to give you a NO.

I'll give you a yes since everyone deserves to get a chance and it wont cost anything,right?

So,why not giving him a chance to show if he's good for that job?^^

Once again,it's a YES from me
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2010, 07:18   #13

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
200 posts sounds a bit low to me =p
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2010, 19:41   #14

I agree completely that the post count is pretty low, but for the forums that I am applying for the participation has decreased in the last six months alone. I'm not one to spam up the forums just to get a post count up to par.

If by any reason I am denied the position just because of my post count, I will accept that but I feel that a person who has one hundred useful posts would help more then a person who has one thousand or more that are ninety- nine percent spam posts.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/15/2010, 13:32   #15

I'm one from EO section
and i say YES
Eurion is helpful and have abig knowledge and experience
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread