Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW private server application

Discussion on WoW private server application within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WoW private server application

Hello,

I would like to apply for a administrator position in your private server!
I know all Mangos, Trinity and Arc-Emu. I have worked on private servers for four years from January 2012. I have been an admin on over 15 different servers which ended because of lack or people or bad coworkers who never came online, and GM on many others. I am a dedicated worker and I will be on 3-4 hours on weekdays and 5+ on weekends. I believe that you should never stop a server until it is completely dead. I also know French and Spanish. I know how to handle difficult situations, and one of the main guarantees of having me as a staff is that I work on servers because I enjoy it not to pass time therefore I am completely dedicated. I also know how to handle databases, as well as putting servers online. I have created my own servers in the past but I could not get staff to come as I did not know where to ask at the time. I also know full HTML and can configure websites well.

Thank you for taking the time to reading this application,

Deathaknight

I am open to all questions!
Old 11/04/2011, 10:20   #2

elite*gold: 75
Received Thanks: 2,716

There u can apply for your 'job'.
Closed Thread

Tags
server application, wow

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Application Eo Private Server Hosting
06/04/2011 - Joining e*pvp - 5 Replies
hi all. i like to apply for a moderator for the eo private hosting section age : 22 years ( 7 april 1989 ) contact info : msn , skype , email , aim , gtalk , twitter , facebook , xfire Xfire : PowerChaos msn : [email protected] (only for msn) email : [email protected] (i send my original email if needed, preventing spam on it ) skype : matrixrobot gtalk : ( see email , i only release this if needed to the right persones )
Application for [Eudemons Online/Eo-Private Server Hosting]
05/19/2011 - Joining e*pvp - 62 Replies
Windows Live: [email protected] e-mail: [email protected] Age: 26 Why do you want to be moderator? I wish to become a moderator because I feel that I can help out the members of the Eudemons Online section with any potential problems they may face as well as putting my knowledge of the game to use.
Application [Conquer Online Private Server]
11/02/2010 - Joining e*pvp - 3 Replies
To the staff and members of ElitePVPers, I am a dedicated member of ElitePVPers. I've noticed for a while now that there are no moderators online after 6:00 PM in the US (West Coast). This means that people like Decker can post something and it'll stay on the forums for all of the United States to see for 8+ hours. I would like to offer my services as a Moderator to help manage that time gap since I am online during that time. I have experience as an Administrator from Pristine Coders...
[Moderator Application]Private Server - Discussions / Questions
10/02/2010 - Joining e*pvp - 38 Replies
Request close. Not as active on elitepvper as I used to be. Hello there... I'm wanting to apply for this section:Private Server - Discussions / Questions Messenger (ICQ/MSN/...): I rather keep it private. If an admin would like to see my messager then i'll private message it. Age:
Application Silkroad private server Mod
07/12/2009 - Joining e*pvp - 2 Replies
Application for silkroad private server moderator ======================================= *ICQ: 477225036 , MSN : [email protected] *eMail: [email protected] *Age: 16 , from israel. speaking English,russian,hebrew. *on epvp since 2007 , 2 years.