Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lady Vashj down

Discussion on Lady Vashj down within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20

Quote:
Welcome to World of (BETA) Warcraft.

As I mentioned in a previous update, we have been working very hard on the Lady Random, I mean Vashj encounter. It use to be pleasant till we discovered how broken everything is, especially in phase 3..

Please, fix your buggy non-tested crappy encounters. It's horrible how we encounter such a extremely untested and completely random encounter like Lady Vashj. No updates and/or hotfixes since the slight hp adjustment. As it is, the encounter is like trying to kill Kel'Thuzad on crack, C'Thun and Magtheridon at the same time. Add all the random factors to the encounter.. and no matter if all 25 of us play like superstars, we can still wipe! And why? Because the encounter is fucking buggy and random and it dosent matter if we play like superstars - we will still end up wiping.

How about: MIND CONTROL THAT CAN MIND CONTROL ALL YOUR AVAILIBLE TANKS RIGHT AS YOU ENTER PHASE 3? FIX THIS SHIT. She love to oneshot people just as phase 3 starts. Or... the poison stuff that the bats spit out killing a phased out warlock imp.. or, Lady Vashj herself respawning. These are only a few of the gems this encounter will entertain you with... I mean, make you want to kill yourself. I completely love doing Lady Random.. I mean, Lady Vashj.

We've had Lady Vashj at 11%, 3% and numerous of completely perfectly executed attempts where her randomness of mind controlling people will destroy your entire raid. When we had her at 11% she bugged a bit and lost hp and then we killed her and she instantly respawned after and wiped us. Fix your shit.

By the way: 4 (FOUR) vials from Lady Vashj? Funny. Now fix that. Yes, fix that right now. I realise tormenting yourselves is something you do as a hobby, we however would like to have fun. 4 (that's FOUR) vials per Lady Vashj kill smells like a TIMESINK to me. Fix this shit.

Now.. let's talk about all the time spent on this (shit) dungeon and what we get from it. Let's see, basically zero upgrades because the loot is worse then three days old french fries. Yes, it's that terrible. Now, when we kill someone as Lady Vashj we expect godly loot - we want to get amazed.. instead we get loot that is equal to Karazhan quality, hell.. even side grade of Karazhan items. Yes motherfucking blizzard item design guy; i'm talkin' about the shitty Paladin Gauntlets you decided to put on Lady Vashj. What were you smoking at the time of making those? Or.. better, are you using a random item generator. Please tell me. Also, while I'm on the subject of what. the. fuck. you are thinking when you make a dungeon with this craptastic loot and the buggy design of the encounters; are we playing on a PTR or a Live realm? Hmmm. I'd say it's a PTR. That's Public Test Realm. Perhaps rename all the live realms to that so we can stop being confused. Much appreciated in advance. Thank you!

Oh hey Blizzard.. Fix Lurker Below, he love to respawn everytime the instance is reset, and apperently he also love to bug out even if he dies, so you can't use the console to open Lady Vashj's bridge. Nice! I clap my hands for you. Or wait, that's not for you. It's the fact that I'm done beta testing your dungeon for today.

To spell it out:

Fix Lady Vashj. Give us more then 4 (FOUR) vials per Vashj kill. Didn't Onyxia teach you anything? Fix Lurker Below. Fix Astromancer. Fix Phoenix God. And I'm sure you will have to fix Sunstrider too.. so fix him before we get there. Fix the crappy loot in entire (raiding dungeons) TBC. What the fuck is up with getting Tier 5 and it's a downgrade to tier 4 or worse then tier 3? Hello! It's tier 5 for gods sake. What's up with Karazhan gauntlets from Lady Vashj, who's extremely (INSANELY) hard in her current state.. Fix this shit. Seriously. It's no fun anymore. I realise your dates may have been messed up and it says April 1st 24/7 at Blizzard HQ - so I'm telling you right now.. it's not April the 1st. You can give us the real stuff now.. heh.

With all this being said, we will kill her again this week. Thank you 2x loot. And hey, we get 8 vials. Stay tuned!

Signed,
Awake
Ein Armutszeugnis für Blizzard... aber Respekt vor den Leuten die das trotz der Bugs geschafft haben!

Der (peinliche) Loot:
Old 03/30/2007, 13:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
Nice^^ MIND CONTROL 4tw
Old 03/30/2007, 14:13   #3

elite*gold: 70
The Black Market: 376/0/0
Received Thanks: 12,389
Der Dolch gefällt mir ..

GZ
Old 03/30/2007, 14:26   #4

Naja nihilium ist auch eine kranke Gilde. Aufnahmebedingungen gelesen?

Recruitment open for 1 Shadow Priest, 1 Warlock and 1 Hunter.

Please do NOT apply unless all this apply to you (we discard every application that havent had at least an hour spent on them. Spend a lot of time or we will simply discard it.)

- You are mature and very very patient. At least 18 years old. Annoying people please look elsewhere.
- You must be a player that pay attention all the time.. paying attention to details is a huge plus. This is very important. People that can't pay attention shouldnt apply to us.
- Your personality should mesh with the majority of our guild. We want people that we can rely on. Ask yourself; can we rely on you?
- You have extensive knowledge of your class. This means E X T E N S I V E knowledge. Unless you are certain that you kick ass, do not apply. Please.. do not waste our time or yours.
- You've raided a lot before, extremely preferable in Naxxramas (all of it), Ahn'Qiraj and the end dungeons in Burning Crusade.
- You can take jokes. You must have a high 'abuse tolerance' - if you're a sensitive person, Nihilum is not for you.
- You spend a lot of time outside raids to farm for consumables and have no problem paying for the things needed.
- Have Ventrilo and a headset with a microphone. It is prefered that you can talk, but it's not a requirement - as long you can listen.
- You realise that you should avoid contacting anyone in the guild regarding recruitment. Instead we will contact you if we are interested. If we dont it means we're most likely not interested in your application for the time being. This does not mean you should contact us anyway!
- Your computer must be able to handle 40 players on the screen without any issues. Your ISP should be rock solid, if you disconnect - we do not want you at all whatsoever.
- Able to raid on a daily basis (at least 6 days a week, 7 is extremely prefered). We usally raid between 17:00 CET to midnight. Sometimes we raid up to 5am, depending on what we're currently doing. Times are flexible and change often. They are announced in the GMOTD and in our private irc channel.
- Be prepared for Every. Single. Raid. This means have the required consumables for said encounter, be repaired, arrive on time.
- Top notch gear, we will check the armory - you can't lie at all. Please understand, we only want VERY well geared players here. If you're a shadow priest, your gear must simply put kick ass as much as Muqq's!
- Have all reputations done needed in Burning Crusade.
- Have all attunements (at the very least Nightbane & Gruul.. but Magtheridon for TK access is prefered). This can be discussed, attunement requirements are not set in stone.
- You will spend at the very least 60 minutes filling in our application. Short applications will be discarded. We wont even read them. Poorly written applications will also be discarded.
- You have IRC and are in our channel #nihilum.wow on quakenet if we want to contact you fast. Use the same name as in your application.
- We're not interested in you if you have to take extensive afk's, or afk often at all. You can do this before or after raids.
- If you plan on stop playing World of Warcraft within the next couple of months, please do not apply. We want players that are in for the long haul. Preferable till we as a guild stop playing World of Warcraft. This part really matters - we're not just a guild tag you should say you had and then quit the game shortly after, in order to be recognized and part of something it takes time, as such, we only want hardcore and dedicated players that plan to play this game for a long long time.

Class breakdown:

If you're an applying shadow priest, we'd like you to have very high quality healing gear as well. Also please understand that you need to be ready to jump in as a healer if required. In your previous raids you should have been among the top on the dps charts at all times.

If youre an applying warlock, you need to kick ass at doing dps and dealing with crowd control. Summoning people and making soulwell's is your ultimate passion and goal in life.

If youre an hunter applying.. well. Don't suck.

Determination:

This is important. We aren't here to farm content we've done a thousand times just to quit when we wipe learning a new encounter. We spend hours upon hours to learn new encounters until we beat them. If this is something you do not wish to be a part of, please look elsewhere. We have worked hard to get where we are - there are no free rides.

Please understand, unless you really are an exceptional player, it is highly unlikely you will be considered at all. Read all the above before you even consider applying - it will simply waste your and our time if you do not take the time to do so.

If you are still interested in applying to us:

Apply to Nihilum Here

Good luck!

Da bleibt einfach keine Zeit mehr für RL.
Old 03/30/2007, 14:34   #5

na wenn du so schnell so weit kommen willst, dann darfste auch kein RL haben^^
Old 03/30/2007, 14:35   #6

Öhm.....was is daran besonders das man kein rl mehr hat?

Ne mal erhlich was is so besonders dadran das der/die down is?
Aufklärung pls!
Old 03/30/2007, 15:31   #7

elite*gold: 102
Received Thanks: 1,778
Ruhm und Ehre in Azeroth

Dafür

Pech und Pleiten auf dem Planet Erde!
Old 03/30/2007, 15:33   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by >~>?S.A.T.A.N?<~<@Mar 30 2007, 14:35
Öhm.....was is daran besonders das man kein rl mehr hat?

Ne mal erhlich was is so besonders dadran das der/die down is?
Aufklärung pls!
World Firstkill

Wenns dich nicht sonderlich interessiert, dann geh ausn Thread.

bye bye satan
Old 03/30/2007, 16:28   #9

gz an die gilde ... naja die handschuhe sind net der bringer kara droppen beim ersten boss bessere ...
Old 03/30/2007, 16:38   #10

elite*gold: 40
WoW das is schon ne leistung sowas zu schaffen!
Da bleibt wohl kaum mehr zeit für Reallife.exe
Old 03/31/2007, 03:57   #11

W00T Endlich nen 200 max dmg dagger <3
Old 03/31/2007, 05:01   #12

wenns dich da schon umhaut dann warte ma aufm tempel
Old 03/31/2007, 19:56   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by e*InY@Mar 31 2007, 05:01
300 Max dmg Dagger inc :O
Old 03/31/2007, 20:08   #14

gz an die guilde wäre interessant ob se es nochmal schaffen oder obs zufall war, wegen den ganzen Bugs
Old 03/31/2007, 20:16   #15

Quote:
Originally posted by Nosferatu|Alucard+Mar 31 2007, 19:56--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nosferatu|Alucard @ Mar 31 2007, 19:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--e*InY@Mar 31 2007, 05:01
300 Max dmg Dagger inc :O [/b][/quote]
jojo kriege jetzt schon mit stoffis 2500er meucheln mit shadowstep + trinket, wenn die nen 155 max dmg dagger haben. haha hf mit den über kack dingern