Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 03:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pull a mob to one of your maincitys.

Discussion on Pull a mob to one of your maincitys. within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
a week ago, I pulled a raptor from westfall to Ironforge, every guard was trying to atack that raptor but it evaded everything, the raptor had like 1 bilion dots on him but just couldnt die..

First of all.. go to a place where you dont need a gryphon to reach 1 of your maincity`s...

Lets say you went to westfall.. you pull the lowest lvl mob you can find..
(I did this with 2 ppl.. 2 priests and a rogue)
those 2 priests keep mindcontroling that mob, and when you see he starts to evade or resist your mindcontrolls... someone with engenering has to mind control him with a gnomisch mind control cap, so the priests can mindcontrol him again.. and then keep walking to 1 of your maincity`s..

I will explain it even better now

first, Priest1 starts to mindcontrol the mob and moves to priest2.
When the mob reached priest 2, priest 1 must close the mindcontrol and priest 2 must mindcontrol him asap... then priest 1 wil move forward and priest 2 will move the mindcontrolled mob to priest 1.. etc.. isnt that hard.. then whenever a priest`s mindcontrol gets resisted, use your gnomisch mindcontrol helmet to Mindcontrol him ASAP, and do wat you were doieng again..

I moved the mob to the battlemasters in IF, they seemed to ignore the mob or something, but I leveled up my mace skill to 295 Very Happy then the mob disapeared after a few hours I think, I went offline to sleep..

mfg
cr4ck3r

PS: Hope for Karma
Old 04/25/2006, 15:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
nice guide