Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 18:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zygor Classic | Retail & Other Addons.

Discussion on Zygor Classic | Retail & Other Addons. within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old 05/23/2024, 21:25   #12151

elite*gold: 0
in the guides folder it mentions mounts but no tab in gmae menu ..thats normal for right now correct?
Old 05/23/2024, 21:26   #12152

elite*gold: 210
Received Thanks: 13,539
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrXalon View Post
in the guides folder it mentions mounts but no tab in gmae menu ..thats normal for right now correct?
Not sure, but probably to be added.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/23/2024, 21:33   #12153

Anyone knows how I can get Naowh ui to work in Cata? The command /naowhui does nothing and I have all the required addons installed.
Old 05/24/2024, 00:06   #12154

Quote:
Originally Posted by 911sky View Post
No worries. I kept on asking people for the error and screenshot in in 20 days no one did.
Someone on my discord did and was easy to find out why.
You also posted a screenshot, so it was easy to see why.
Thanks for the quick Zygor updates. I noticed in SoD that since the 9.5 Zygor update, the minimap icon looked goofy. I went on their Discord to ask about it and upon reinstalling the trial (at their suggestion), it was fixed.

I did some investigating of your files versus the trial, and I found a few .tga files within the skins are not the same, one of them being the minimap icon. I copied over the different tga's from the trial to your install, and it fixed the minimap icon there too.

I thought maybe I could help contribute by sharing the fixed version below.

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2024, 00:39   #12155

@ the odd thing is, the mimimap button is the exact copy of the one that they made. I never changed it at all, as there is not reason to.
Old 05/24/2024, 00:52   #12156

Quote:
@ the odd thing is, the mimimap button is the exact copy of the one that they made. I never changed it at all, as there is not reason to.
Yea, I'm not pretending to understand it. I thought for sure the bug was on their end, which is why I hopped on their discord to ask. Went through the process of removing wtf, cache and eventually all addons and using the client to download it again.

When the freshly downloaded version looked fine in game, I started using diff in Linux to find what was different and that's how I noticed about 10 .tgas that diff said "binary files differ." One was the minimap-icon.tga so I copied that from the trial to yours and it fixed the display issue.

I can't say why those handful of tga files are different but it definitely fixed the issue. The md5s on the files were different too (fwiw).
Old 05/24/2024, 01:25   #12157

Well of 10 files then that just shows 1 thing. They were not extracted fully.

Seeing I did not even change ye files.

Most issues are due to

People never updating their software and use all software on new files.
Or these are wrong software open the file extract it I wonder why it doesn’t work.
I’ve had other people confirm where There any issues with any any messages and no one else had any problems at all
Old 05/24/2024, 06:22   #12158

Quote:
Well of 10 files then that just shows 1 thing. They were not extracted fully.

Seeing I did not even change ye files.

Most issues are due to

People never updating their software and use all software on new files.
Or these are wrong software open the file extract it I wonder why it doesn’t work.
I’ve had other people confirm where There any issues with any any messages and no one else had any problems at all
I apologize if my tone sounded rude, criticizing or condescending. I was only trying to help contribute to the great things you do for this forum and thread.

I can definitely understand how lots of people have problems, but I'm certain in this particular instance that's not what happened. Not only did I download your release of 31215 and 31232 a few times in the process of testing with their support, I also deleted/recreated my cache, wtf and interface folders many times. I've never had problems with your previous releases; again, I truly thank you for that work. My WinRAR is v6.24 so I don't think that's it.

I took a couple of screenshots for their support in discord before figuring it out. These screenshots are with nothing but your 1.1.31232 release and freshly deleted cache and wtf folders.

I think only like 6 people play SoD so I don't know how many people might report the bug. I saw one other report on the zygor discord but that person didn't find a fix, but I didn't ask if they were using your release either.

Again I really wasn't trying to sound rude, just trying to help contribute to your work, not take anything away from it.
Attached Images
File Type: png login.png (87.3 KB, 34 views)
File Type: png settled.png (20.5 KB, 228 views)
File Type: png clicked.png (192.5 KB, 36 views)
Old 05/24/2024, 08:21   #12159

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerninek View Post
that such a ugly UI lol
interested to see your UI so
Old 05/24/2024, 09:23   #12160

@ as I said, people intentionally use old software because they do not want to update.

Latest winrar is 7, and you show you still use an old one.
Bit seeing about 10 images are different. Shows it is not the same file I posted. So that makes it not extracted fully.

Seeing if anyone else had that issue, I know they would have said it.

I never change the minimal icon, no reason to. So it is an exact copy of the original. So has no reason to be different
Old 05/24/2024, 10:28   #12161

Updated Cata stuff for NaowhUI.

Old 05/24/2024, 14:22   #12162

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 2,121
Quote:
Originally Posted by My_Other_User View Post
Thanks for the quick Zygor updates. I noticed in SoD that since the 9.5 Zygor update, the minimap icon looked goofy. I went on their Discord to ask about it and upon reinstalling the trial (at their suggestion), it was fixed.

I did some investigating of your files versus the trial, and I found a few .tga files within the skins are not the same, one of them being the minimap icon. I copied over the different tga's from the trial to your install, and it fixed the minimap icon there too.

I thought maybe I could help contribute by sharing the fixed version below.

fixed the minimap icon problem for me

& thx to 911sky for ur work. keep on going man
Old 05/24/2024, 15:21   #12163

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedo Bear. View Post
fixed the minimap icon problem for me

& thx to 911sky for ur work. keep on going man
Thanks. I was starting to feel a little insane :P

Quote:
@ as I said, people intentionally use old software because they do not want to update.

Latest winrar is 7, and you show you still use an old one.
Bit seeing about 10 images are different. Shows it is not the same file I posted. So that makes it not extracted fully.

Seeing if anyone else had that issue, I know they would have said it.

I never change the minimal icon, no reason to. So it is an exact copy of the original. So has no reason to be different
I know WinRAR went 6.24 -> 7 -> 7.01 and I'm not on the bleeding edge, but this isn't some RAR4 vs RAR5 format issue either.

Looks like someone else confirmed the minimap icon issue here in your thread and the fix.

I'm not saying you changed anything. I was never trying to blame anyone. Zygor changed the minimap icon in the 9.5 release. I have no idea how you build your release, so I was only suggesting something got out of sync.

But more importantly, I was really just trying to help contribute back a fix to something I know you put a lot of time and energy into. I could be wrong, but I thought I read you said you don't play SoD, so I thought to myself "Maybe he doesn't know this is a bug, because he doesn't use this version. Here's an opportunity to try and help out."
Old 05/24/2024, 16:40   #12164

But what confuses me, 9.5 updated files
You said the trial one has different images to what I posted.

When I posted the original images.
The only thing changed with the icon from the devs, is a red ring that’s it.
That is the image their made and I did not change it. So no idea why it would be bugged and different
Old 05/24/2024, 19:13   #12165

Zygor is no longer suggesting gear upgrades to me in cata classic. Has something changed? I downloaded 2.1.31243 its not suggesting gear either.

Tags
classic, dugi, dynasty., retail, zygor