Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 20:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zygor Classic | Retail & Other Addons.

Discussion on Zygor Classic | Retail & Other Addons. within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old 11/25/2022, 20:28   #6661

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by favalligi View Post
Thank u, u help me so much
Old 11/25/2022, 22:59   #6662

Anyone have the password for Naowh druid weakauras? They've been changed again
Old 11/25/2022, 23:04   #6663

elite*gold: 210
Received Thanks: 13,290
To all the people that are helping. Salute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allokraz View Post
Funny how you provide leaks for free for years and now pikachu facing when people are asking where the free leaks are.

Anyways, maybe add a section on how the community can help on your first post instead within the 444 pages of comments. Would love to help out if I knew how. Pretty sure others would too. Or a donate section where we could contribute to you to get this stuff leaked.
Funny how the people that ask, help no one but themselves.
I have seen others make a few comments or none and still actually help, to help others.

People know how to help and people are helping. Or you not seeing what is posted or choose not to?
Donate right done that and in 9 years, 3 people have.
Others said they would, but nothing ever happened.

So instead of repeating the same thing, I do not bother with it.

Just like RXP out of all the talking, 2 people did something.
Out of all I can crack this I can do that. 3 people helped where others just made claims.

I just put it as, The Real will be Real and the others, well lets not get negative.

But you know @ for years right and your first post, puts me down in your first sentence.
Cyndi Lauper did a song for you, True Colors
Old 11/25/2022, 23:15   #6664

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rantrax View Post
Anyone have the password for Naowh druid weakauras? They've been changed again
here
Old 11/25/2022, 23:57   #6665

Quote:
Originally Posted by 911sky View Post
To all the people that are helping. Salute

Funny how the people that ask, help no one but themselves.
I have seen others make a few comments or none and still actually help, to help others.

People know how to help and people are helping. Or you not seeing what is posted or choose not to?
Donate right done that and in 9 years, 3 people have.
Others said they would, but nothing ever happened.

So instead of repeating the same thing, I do not bother with it.

Just like RXP out of all the talking, 2 people did something.
Out of all I can crack this I can do that. 3 people helped where others just made claims.

I just put it as, The Real will be Real and the others, well lets not get negative.

But you know @ for years right and your first post, puts me down in your first sentence.
Cyndi Lauper did a song for you, True Colors
I mean I did not ask you to reply in the comments to ask for help all the time.
I came up with a solution "add it in the main post the links to donate".
You think people will look through 445 pages to find a post from you explaining how to help out?
You expect people to dm you and ask for donate links to help you out?
Just post your donate links in the main post and people will donate.

Also who cares about how many posts I have and how long I've been on this platform. I literally created an account just to leech off your FREE leaks. Like let me explain how 95% of the people who download your stuff are.

They create an account > See your post > Clicks Download > (10% thanks you) > logg off and wait for now patches to get leaked.

That's how people are, why would someone go through 445 pages when they get what they come for for free. Just as how 10% of the people uses the thanks system there would be a portion of the people who would donate. But not if It's gonna be a hassle, just put your shit up in the main post..

-- Edit

Quote:
Welcome, the way I do it with my topics is. I post a folder and that gets updated as soon as I make a release. So people get the Release, before I can even post there is an update to the forum. So it will be up to date faster and saves posting links. So I will just post the changelog and people can get my releases from the first post
Your second post on this thread is so funny.
"Saves time posting links, So I will just post the changelog in the first post".

Why don't you do the same with information on how to help out, maybe like a donate button.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2022, 00:06   #6666

So you came up with a solution that was done before. The same solution that acts as bait and we know what happened last time.
445 pages to find? Seems people just ask and they have. Not that hard is it.
I expect nothing. I know people here and they admit it, they "Expect" it to be posted. So they get everything for free.
I did post links many times and nothing happened. So I am not asking people to.
No just interests me that you know I have done it for years...
But at least you was honest on 1 thing.
95% right and that is a fact?
Hold on, you said 95% and then 10% thank. How does that make 100%? I can do basic math.

I did, nothing happened. So you are saying do it again for nothing to happen.
You really think that people like you that and you say just to leech off your FREE leaks. Will do as you claim? If that was true, it contradicts what you just said.
Old 11/26/2022, 00:23   #6667

Quote:
Welcome, the way I do it with my topics is. I post a folder and that gets updated as soon as I make a release. So people get the Release, before I can even post there is an update to the forum. So it will be up to date faster and saves posting links. So I will just post the changelog and people can get my releases from the first post
Quote:
So you came up with a solution that was done before. The same solution that acts as bait and we know what happened last time.
445 pages to find? Seems people just ask and they have. Not that hard is it.
I expect nothing. I know people here and they admit it, they "Expect" it to be posted. So they get everything for free.
I did post links many times and nothing happened. So I am not asking people to.
No just interests me that you know I have done it for years...
But at least you was honest on 1 thing.
95% right and that is a fact?
Hold on, you said 95% and then 10% thank. How does that make 100%? I can do basic math.

I did, nothing happened. So you are saying do it again for nothing to happen.
You really think that people like you that and you say just to leech off your FREE leaks. Will do as you claim? If that was true, it contradicts what you just said.
I don't know what happened in the past why you removed the links from the main posts, you act like I should know it.

I never said anything is a fact. It's an example, take it with a grain of salt.

Regarding the precenteges. 95% of the people who downloads that means 5% aren't downloading for whatever reason(which completes it to 100%.)
Then 10% who thanks your post means 10% of the 95% who downloaded it uses the thanks system.

About helping out, you gotta understand people are here on this site looking for free leaks. That is exactly the purpose of your thread. And you can't expect them to get out of their way, to DM you and ask how they can help you out.

Pretty sure there are ways how people can contribute through links It doesn't have to be paypal(I'm asuming that is what you used before). Like there a "buy me a coffee" where people click on and pay whatever amount and gets through to you. Look it up, find it out and put it in the main post.

Or just literally ask for it in the main post "hey dm me, please help me out to continue putting out hard work"

You expect people to grab your hand while you aren't even extending it.
Old 11/26/2022, 00:28   #6668

I act? No I do not. You seem to assume a lot and do not even ask.
So what you say is an opinion and not fact.
Oh you assume again. I never asked them to go out of their way. But I did ask 1 person to and that is between me and them.

You have no idea all the people that have helped and are helping. But maybe because you are not. But that is your choice. Many this week have helped. While others that want want want, did nothing.

Did not extend it? Legion I did, and 1 person helped. While Professional experts never did. BFA many helped. Shadowlands, many helped after I asked for help.

But because either you were not here or choose not to see.
You make false statements based on nothing at all.

Yea "We" all see people like you before, so we know what you are doing.
Old 11/26/2022, 00:36   #6669

hey man thanks alot! do you happen to have n a o w h retail weakauras? after importing I only get the elements/pvp ones but not the class ones, and all the links underneath are for the wotlk weakauras
Old 11/26/2022, 00:36   #6670

Quote:
I act? No I do not. You seem to assume a lot and do not even ask.
So what you say is an opinion and not fact.
Oh you assume again. I never asked them to go out of their way. But I did ask 1 person to and that is between me and them.

You have no idea all the people that have helped and are helping. But maybe because you are not. But that is your choice. Many this week have helped. While others that want want want, did nothing.

Did not extend it? Legion I did, and 1 person helped. While Professional experts never did. BFA many helped. Shadowlands, many helped after I asked for help.

But because either you were not here or choose not to see.
You make false statements based on nothing at all.

Yea "We" all see people like you before, so we know what you are doing.
So a lot of people helps out acording to you. Then what are all these posts by you, complaining that no one is reaching out to help you???

Yea I assumed a lot from those posts from you that I saw. I just put three things together
1 tons of posts from you saying no one is helping out.
2 there being 445 pages of comments
3 no information in the main post on how to actually help out

From that I assumed a lot, anyways this discussion is getting stupid. I thought no one was helping out and you were complaining about it and you didn't try to put out information on how to help you.

Guess I'm wrong, glad that people are helping.
Old 11/26/2022, 00:39   #6671

Yea a lot of people help and they do not want their name mentioned. So I respect their choice and praise them in a post, without their name in it.
No one reaching out? Well if that was true, then how do I post what you claim I do not have. You know that does not match up.

Oh you Read what you want to read. I point out that the "people that keep on demanding" are doing nothing. But you choose to read different.
445 pages of comments and what does that validate?

No information because I make a post about it.

But 1 thing is a fact. 4 posts and you show why you do not help others and to never trust you at all. Good day.
Old 11/26/2022, 00:56   #6672

Bro, first time I ever paid attention to this thread is yesterday and today and all I see are messages like these..
Quote:
Not sure yet. Are you going to share it?

As so far every single person that has asked. Does nothing about it, just expect someone else to pay for it.
Quote:
Yea I replied expecting the people that keep on asking for it, to provide it. As you know, it then that want it.

Proves a point, people expect and do not help.
Quote:
So your not going to do anything? Just expect others to?
Quote:
What me to translate in to your language for you?
People like you are want want want and do not help or offer nothing.

How you think I feel that people like you are want want want, for something I do not have. Due to people like you that want it, do nothing about it.

Quote:
Well every single person that keeps on asking for it. Do not want to help it happen.
So I wanted to help you out but didn't wanna go through the trouble of asking/looking for it. So I go to the main post. Nothing there. That's why I said to you to post a link in in the mainpost so people can help out.

You tell me I don't help out yet I've been asking for a way on how to help you out and you don't provide anything.
You rather want dozens of people to ask you on how to help out, rather than them seeing how to help you out in the main post. And thus saving you the bothersome talk.

If people are actually helping and funding everything for you to get things leaked then awesome I read the situation wrong and apperently those messages above from you are fake.

But If you need help then for the love of god google "buymeacoffee". Set it up and post it in the main post so people can just download and sent you whatever within a minute or so.
Old 11/26/2022, 00:59   #6673

Thanks you proved my point about you.
You call putting me down, assuming about me, lying about me is helping?
Thats like drilling a hole in a ship and then claim you are helping as it sinks.

Ironic that you Quote people that want want want, but never helped.

Going by how you speak to me. It is clear it is you that needs help.
Old 11/26/2022, 01:07   #6674

i am poor man living in shack in syria and will be very thankful if someone is able to get the rxp 1-70 guides for retail
Old 11/26/2022, 01:08   #6675

Quote:
Thanks you proved my point about you.
You call putting me down, assuming about me, lying about me is helping?
Thats like drilling a hole in a ship and then claim you are helping as it sinks.

Ironic that you Quote people that want want want, but never helped.

Going by how you speak to me. It is clear it is you that needs help.
Why would I read anyone but your messages in your thread where your the one providing leaks? and if you think I should go back to page 3xx then your out of your mind, I went back for those quotes about 10 pages and that was a hassle already.

Anyways, all I'm trying to say is if you had lets say a "buymeacoffee" link. I would've clicked on it and paid and not just only leech (which is what this site is all about, download **** for free and not participate in the help otherwise your thread would be under the elite membership sections.)

Also it wasn't my intention to bash you or trigger you.

Tags
classic, dugi, dynasty., retail, zygor