Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Escaping Enemies [ENG]

Discussion on Escaping Enemies [ENG] within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
The AI pathing in WoW is not too great, small strafing stidesteps (otherwise known as zig zaging) will cause the AI Mob to do the same thing. Problem is that the AI takes split seconds longer to change direction so if you are in a bind, you can escape alot more easily by zig zagging as you run for your life!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[TIP] escaping the scale of death
04/22/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 9 Replies
when the boss in the altar of death uses her "scale of death" and tilts on your side of the stage simply do this to avoid getting killed: 1.use your 1st skill to use the cast as a temporary invulnerability, you can also use your 2nd or 3rd skill if you can to damage the boss (but the timing has to be precise of course...) -or- 1.run as fast you can to the other side (duh) some of you might notice this already, but for those who were frustrated at first (such as myself), so that you can...
Jail.Any escaping?
08/27/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hello everyone,i wanted to ask.There is any bugs in jail for escaping,on c6.If someone please help me.
Escaping Bot Jail
09/01/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Is there any way for me to get out of bot jail for free? Please don't tell me to use search because I have. Im not trying to be lazy, but if you could just tell me a method that works. Or give me a link to a thread of a method that works. That would be sexy. Thanks guys (and girls).:D
[MAP] Escaping Met Zone
01/16/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 9 Replies
This is a redone map for exiting Met Zone. All of my maps are done by me and me only for ElitePvPers.
escaping from pkers or ppl chasing u
09/05/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 4 Replies
well, if a trojan or a slow character is chasing u, keep jumping away, then jump to the sides,and keep jumping behind them. Example: |||||= enemy ------ you <<------------------- |||||||||||||||>> ------------>>>> ||||||>>>>> --------^ (sryabout the whole weird arrow thing, im jus bored and tired and have no other way to explain >.<)